.Suitable for freezing
- Cupcake cases
- White Marshmallows
- Buttercream, white icing or melted white chocolate
- Melted milk or dark chocolate
- orange icing or melted orange coloured chocolate
- sugar balls for the buttons
- Make your cakes using a fairy cake or cupcake recipe, similar to THIS ONE from Jo Wheatley
- Whilst the cakes are cooking you can get creative with the snowmans faces. Decorate the marshmallows with the melted milk chocolate and orange icing. Use an icing bag or a freezer bag with a small corner cut off.
- Once the cakes have cooled use white icing, buttercream or melted white chocolate to cover the top of the cake.
- You could give it some added texture by sprinkling with desiccated coconut
- Whilst the icing or chocolate is still wet place once marshmallow on top and 3 balls for his buttons
- Once the icing or chocolate has set use the milk chocolate in an icing bag to 'draw' on his arms.