.Not Suitable for freezing
- 625ml Milk
- 250ml single cream
- 110g Cater Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 8 Tsp powdered gelatine
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 packet Strawberry Jelly
- 1/2 Boiling Water
- 1/2 pint Cold Water
- Squirty Cream
This is basically a strawberry jelly and a milk jelly.
- Over a low heat stir the milk, cream, sugar and vanilla until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat.
- Dissolve the gelatine - put the water in a heatproof bowl and sprinkle the gelatine into the water. Sit the bowl in a saucepan of simmering water and stir until it dissolves and the liquid is clear.
- Add the gelatine to the milk mixture and leave to cool.
- Make using the packet instructions.
- Leave to cool.
Once the jelly is cold and starting to set, spoon the jelly into glasses in layers. Put in the fridge to fully set.
When you are ready to serve use squirty cream to top each glass.