.Not Suitable for freezing
10minutes cooking time
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 small carrots, cut into matchsticks (150g)
- 1 courgette, cut into matchsticks (180g)
- 1 red pepper, sliced (170g)
- 100g unsalted cashew nuts
- 3 tbsp Thai sweet chilli dipping sauce
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 200g pack Organic Soybean Spaghetti
- 25g coriander, roughly chopped
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok and fry the vegetables and nuts for 3 minutes.
- Mix together the chilli sauce, soy and sesame seeds and add to the pan for 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions, drain and toss into the vegetables, sprinkle over the coriander and serve.