.Not Suitable for freezing
- A round cake of your choice - chocolate, sponge or brownies work well
- Green icing or white chocolate melted and coloured green
- Round sweets such as Smarties or M&M's
- Lolly pop sticks
- Cut the cake into 8 equal triangles (see diagram below)
- Push a lolly pop stick into the 'bottom' of each 'tree'
- Using a piping bag (or small freezer bag with a small corner cut off) to pipe the green in zig zags
- Stick the sweets on with more green icing/chocolate
- Leave so the icing/chocolate can dry
You could also use brownies, shortbread or even pizza...any round food that you can cut into triangles! (Just make sure you decorate the pizza with pesto or similar and savoury toppings, not sweets!