Santa Trains at Severn Valley Railway
All you need to know about the Santa Trains at Severn Valley Railway:
It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for – celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with your family on a magical journey to Arley to see our ALL-NEW Christmas Show, as Jingle and Jangle the mischievous Elves return for more festive fun!
After walking through a winter wonderland at Kidderminster Station to meet Mrs Christmas and her Elf, you’ll collect your complimentary hot drink and sweet treat and board the steam train for a journey in your private compartment or reserved table to the beautifully-decorated Arley station.
Here there are thrills, spills and plenty of laughs with a fabulous live stage show, featuring a host of festive characters alongside Father Christmas as he prepares for the biggest night of the year, including firm favourites Jingle and Jangle and NEW FOR 2023 Jack Frost!
Back on the train, present-shaped surprises will be waiting for ALL children before your train steams back to Kidderminster.
Departures are available throughout the day, with the experience lasting approximately 2.5 hours.
Please note, you do not personally meet Father Christmas during the experience. Instead, you will see him on stage at Arley.
Your ticket includes:
- Private compartment or reserved table on a steam train.
- Train travel from Kidderminster to Arley and return (approximately 30 minutes each way).
- Complimentary hot drink for adults and cold drink for children.
- Complimentary gingerbread biscuit for each passenger.
- Professional Christmas stage show at Arley where you see Father Christmas and other characters.
- Quality present for each child.
- Photo opportunities.
Every Saturday and Sunday from 25th November – 24th December 2023, plus Friday 22nd December 2023.