Christmas Jelly Pot
- 625ml Milk
- 250ml single cream
- 110g Cater Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 8 Tsp powdered gelatine
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 packet Strawberry Jelly
- 1/2 Boiling Water
- 1/2 pint Cold Water
- Squirty Cream
- Over a low heat stir the milk, cream, sugar and vanilla until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat.
- Dissolve the gelatine - put the water in a heatproof bowl and sprinkle the gelatine into the water. Sit the bowl in a saucepan of simmering water and stir until it dissolves and the liquid is clear.
- Add the gelatine to the milk mixture and leave to cool.
- Make using the packet instructions.
- Leave to cool.
These tasty fruit parcels can have any fruit inside!
Naughty but nice Limoncello Trifle
I wanted a limoncello trifle, so I made up my own recipe...
Carrot Cake with Orange Mascarpone Cream
The Elmscot Group's cookbook -Children’s Mealtime Favourites
If you love pizza and puddings then this recipe is perfect for you.
Now that we are in autumn everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to celebrate this lovely colourful season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the cooler, fresh air and the crunchy leaves under foot - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle
Be safe this Bonfire Night
Be safe this Bonfire Night by making sure that you, pets and your family know and follow the very important Fireworks Code. Have fun if you are going to an event or having friends and family round at home. It includes safety rules for sparklers too! You will also be able to download our Fireworks Code poster to display if you are hosting an event.