Christmas Jelly Pot
- 625ml Milk
- 250ml single cream
- 110g Cater Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 8 Tsp powdered gelatine
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 packet Strawberry Jelly
- 1/2 Boiling Water
- 1/2 pint Cold Water
- Squirty Cream
- Over a low heat stir the milk, cream, sugar and vanilla until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat.
- Dissolve the gelatine - put the water in a heatproof bowl and sprinkle the gelatine into the water. Sit the bowl in a saucepan of simmering water and stir until it dissolves and the liquid is clear.
- Add the gelatine to the milk mixture and leave to cool.
- Make using the packet instructions.
- Leave to cool.
Carrot Cake with Orange Mascarpone Cream
The Elmscot Group's cookbook -Children’s Mealtime Favourites
Easy Peasy Strawberry Ice Cream
Easy Peasy Strawberry Ice cream is super good for you
Cooking with the Kids: Seasonal Fruit Tart
A classic fruit tart recipe that can be made with seasonal fruit, or the fruit that most appeals to the little mouths in your household.
These tasty fruit parcels can have any fruit inside!
Become a member today!
Becoming a member of Raring2go! is quick and simple, and even better - it is FREE! For a couple of minutes of your time signing up you will be rewarded with a national and local newsletter monthly, as well as being eligible to take advantage of our members only discounts and competitions! What more do you need? Sign up today!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!