20minutes cooking time
- 2 Cups of Plain Flour
- 1 Sachet active dry Yeast
- 3/4 Cup Warm Water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- In a bowl add the yeast to the warm water and let it dissolve for about 5 mins
- Brush a large bowl
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and sugar together
- Add the yeast mix and the oil and mix until it forms a sticky dough
- On a floured surface knead the dough for about 1 min. Add more flour if it seems too sticky
- place the dough in the oiled bowl and cover and leave in a warm place for 1 hour, until the dough has doubled in size
- Tip the dough out and knead it to push the air out.
- Roll out the dough
Like a sausage casserole but with the added scone topping!
Mackerel with Spinach (Macher Chorchori)
Based on the traditional Bengali dish known as ‘chorchori’ (medley) this is variation which I learnt to cook from my father
Spiced lamb with couscous salad
This is a very simple, but delicious meal, hot or cold.
Traffic Light Puffs
Traffic light puffs, a terrific recipe and fun to make!
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here