- Cupcake cases
- White Marshmallows
- Buttercream, white icing or melted white chocolate
- Melted milk or dark chocolate
- orange icing or melted orange coloured chocolate
- sugar balls for the buttons
- Make your cakes using a fairy cake or cupcake recipe, similar to THIS ONE from Jo Wheatley
- Whilst the cakes are cooking you can get creative with the snowmans faces. Decorate the marshmallows with the melted milk chocolate and orange icing. Use an icing bag or a freezer bag with a small corner cut off.
- Once the cakes have cooled use white icing, buttercream or melted white chocolate to cover the top of the cake.
- You could give it some added texture by sprinkling with desiccated coconut
- Whilst the icing or chocolate is still wet place once marshmallow on top and 3 balls for his buttons
- Once the icing or chocolate has set use the milk chocolate in an icing bag to 'draw' on his arms.
Christmas dinner leftover recipe
South Asian Turkey Wraps. Great quick meals after Xmas.
Easy, yet delicious-certain to make you feel Christmassy!
Capture winter and Christmas perfectly with these little fellows.
Giant Chocolate Buttons
Everyone loves chocolate buttons so how about these yummy giant chocolate buttons as a gift, to yourself or someone else!
20% OFF PERSONALISED SCHOOL LABELS
School is about your kids losing themselves in learning; not about losing their supplies.
With Stuck On You, you can ensure nothing ever goes missing again—from clothes and shoes through to drink bottles and lunchboxes. For a limited time, take 20% off the entire range of Stuck On You labels!
Try the multi‑award winning online reading programme for ages 2–13. Designed by expert educators, it's the proven way to help your child learn to read and prepare for school while having fun.
Reading Eggs makes learning to read easy and fun for young kids — and it really works!