- Cupcake cases
- White Marshmallows
- Buttercream, white icing or melted white chocolate
- Melted milk or dark chocolate
- orange icing or melted orange coloured chocolate
- sugar balls for the buttons
- Make your cakes using a fairy cake or cupcake recipe, similar to THIS ONE from Jo Wheatley
- Whilst the cakes are cooking you can get creative with the snowmans faces. Decorate the marshmallows with the melted milk chocolate and orange icing. Use an icing bag or a freezer bag with a small corner cut off.
- Once the cakes have cooled use white icing, buttercream or melted white chocolate to cover the top of the cake.
- You could give it some added texture by sprinkling with desiccated coconut
- Whilst the icing or chocolate is still wet place once marshmallow on top and 3 balls for his buttons
- Once the icing or chocolate has set use the milk chocolate in an icing bag to 'draw' on his arms.
Capture winter and Christmas perfectly with these little fellows.
Christmas Tree Cake Pop
These are really simple and so much fun for the kids!
Have you ever thought of making miniature Christmas Cupcakes?
Christmas dinner leftover recipe
South Asian Turkey Wraps. Great quick meals after Xmas.
Most children love to help in the kitchen, whether it is preparing a whole meal or baking some tasty treats. We have lots of yummy recipes that the children can help with, and that the whole family can then enjoy eating. Click here to take a look at our recipe section for mealtime inspiration and cheeky goodies to try with the family this summer!!!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here