Christmas Jelly Pot
- 625ml Milk
- 250ml single cream
- 110g Cater Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 8 Tsp powdered gelatine
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 packet Strawberry Jelly
- 1/2 Boiling Water
- 1/2 pint Cold Water
- Squirty Cream
- Over a low heat stir the milk, cream, sugar and vanilla until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat.
- Dissolve the gelatine - put the water in a heatproof bowl and sprinkle the gelatine into the water. Sit the bowl in a saucepan of simmering water and stir until it dissolves and the liquid is clear.
- Add the gelatine to the milk mixture and leave to cool.
- Make using the packet instructions.
- Leave to cool.
A tasty treat or a lovely gift perfect for Christmas.
I love making cookie decorations in the lead up to Christmas
Christmas Tree Cake Pop
These are really simple and so much fun for the kids!
Christmas Bubble and Squeak
A Christmas tradition with a Kalettes® twist
20% OFF PERSONALISED SCHOOL LABELS
School is about your kids losing themselves in learning; not about losing their supplies.
With Stuck On You, you can ensure nothing ever goes missing again—from clothes and shoes through to drink bottles and lunchboxes. For a limited time, take 20% off the entire range of Stuck On You labels!
Why seize the summer?
Explore Learning believe progress shouldn’t stop at the end of term, and research shows it shouldn’t either.
71% of parents think their children’s abilities drop by the time the new school year starts. We’ve developed a jam-packed summer programme of workshops to give your child the best start to the new school year. Save £50 this summer–why wait?