Christmas Jelly Pot
- 625ml Milk
- 250ml single cream
- 110g Cater Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 8 Tsp powdered gelatine
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 packet Strawberry Jelly
- 1/2 Boiling Water
- 1/2 pint Cold Water
- Squirty Cream
- Over a low heat stir the milk, cream, sugar and vanilla until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat.
- Dissolve the gelatine - put the water in a heatproof bowl and sprinkle the gelatine into the water. Sit the bowl in a saucepan of simmering water and stir until it dissolves and the liquid is clear.
- Add the gelatine to the milk mixture and leave to cool.
- Make using the packet instructions.
- Leave to cool.
Christmas dinner leftover recipe
South Asian Turkey Wraps. Great quick meals after Xmas.
Capture winter and Christmas perfectly with these little fellows.
Beautiful, large, rich fruit cake-perfect for Christmas
I love making cookie decorations in the lead up to Christmas
We build holidays around you. Not us. And with over 175 parcs in wonderful locations throughout Europe, we're sure we've got the perfect place for you.
Wherever your headed, you'll find the possibilities are endless! So why not make the most of our flexible travel dates and find the perfect holiday for your family?
What's more, you can save £££!
Now that we are in autumn everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to celebrate this lovely colourful season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the cooler, fresh air and the crunchy leaves under foot - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle