Strawberry Mess Cupcakes
20minutes cooking time
- 225g unsalted butter
- 225g caster sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 225g self-raising flour
- 100ml single cream
- 135g strawberries, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pint Double Cream
- 1 Cup Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Red food colouring (optional)
- Crushed Meringue
- Red sprinkles
- Mix butter and sugar together
- Mix in the eggs one at a time
- Mix in all of the cream
- Fold in the flour
- Mash the strawberries and mix with the vanilla extract
- Combine the strawberry mix with the cake mixture
- Divide equally between cases and bake for 15-20mins
- Beat the cream until thick
- Add the icing sugar and vanilla (you can add a little red or pink food colouring to make them extra special)
- Pipe or spread the icing on the cakes
- Sprinkle with crushed meringue and red sprinkles
Banana and Walnut Loaf
A great way of using up old bananas instead of throwing them away...
We love these-store in a tupperware they last for ages (if they don't get eaten!!)
Royal icing sets hard and is a great way to decorate biscuits.
Crumble-topped Cheese & Ham muffins!
Simple & different savoury muffins which all the family will enjoy
Become a member today!
Becoming a member of Raring2go! is quick and simple, and even better - it is FREE! For a couple of minutes of your time signing up you will be rewarded with a national and local newsletter monthly, as well as being eligible to take advantage of our members only discounts and competitions! What more do you need? Sign up today!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!