Strawberry Mess Cupcakes
20minutes cooking time
- 225g unsalted butter
- 225g caster sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 225g self-raising flour
- 100ml single cream
- 135g strawberries, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pint Double Cream
- 1 Cup Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Red food colouring (optional)
- Crushed Meringue
- Red sprinkles
- Mix butter and sugar together
- Mix in the eggs one at a time
- Mix in all of the cream
- Fold in the flour
- Mash the strawberries and mix with the vanilla extract
- Combine the strawberry mix with the cake mixture
- Divide equally between cases and bake for 15-20mins
- Beat the cream until thick
- Add the icing sugar and vanilla (you can add a little red or pink food colouring to make them extra special)
- Pipe or spread the icing on the cakes
- Sprinkle with crushed meringue and red sprinkles
Try these tasty rainbow cookies with the children-loads of fun in making and eating!
Plum and Blackcurrant Muffins
A perfect bake for Autumn!
So simple, and the kids LOVE it!
Toffee Apple Cupcakes
We have a yummy recipe for you to try at home with your children!
It’s only cold when you’re standing still…
Sarah from Xercise4Less gives Raring2go! some great ideas for family fun to keep fit and healthy. Don't get stuck indoors just because it is winter. Dark mornings, cold blustery evenings and it seems we would all rather reach for our duvet than even contemplate heading outdoors to get active! Remember it’s only cold when you’re standing still…
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!