15minutes cooking time
- 500g plain flour
- 250g butter or margarine
- 140g icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat the oven
- Rub together the flour, icing sugar and butter to make breadcrumbs (you can use a food processor but for children hands are more fun!)
- Add the milk and vanilla extract and mix with your hands until it sticks together
- If you have time chill for 30 minutes but my kids are usually too impatient so we use it straight away!
- Roll out to about 5mm thick on a floured surface.
- Use cutters of any shape.
- Bake on a baking tray for 12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack
- Decorate with icing or melted chocolate or leave plain-still delicious.
- You can adapt the recipe by adding chocolate chips or use wholemeal flour.
Very Cheesy Nibbles
These are sooo easy to make, and simply delicious!
Chocolate Goo Cakes
We love making these easy Chocolate Goo cakes – so called as they have a delicious melted chocolate centre. The children love putting the chocolate chunk in the centre of each cupcake and covering it over!
We love these-store in a tupperware they last for ages (if they don't get eaten!!)
Rocky Road recipe
A firm favourite, Rocky Road. This recipe is very easy and simple to do and the results are scrumptious!
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Eye-boggling events near you
If you are looking for something new and exciting to do this Easter then look no further than than Fantastic for Families...the nation's new listings website for families. Click here for their top picks for creative family outings this Easter!