Redditch United Football Club
The main focus of the Youth and Junior section at the Club is to provide quality coaching and development opportunities for young players to realise their potential and hopefully go on to bigger and better things within the game. If along the way we can develop some of these players to play for Redditch Utd's first team then this can only be beneficial for both the player and the Club and its long term future.
If you are interested in becoming a part of this exciting and developing Club and would like more information on how to join one of the Youth teams at Redditch Utd then please click on the 'contact us' section of the main menu and send us an email putting the word 'YOUTH' in the message subject line.
phone for details
Exit the M5 at Junction 5
2. At the roundabout, take the exit signposted A38 Redditch/Bromsgrove for 0.2 miles
3. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Worcester Road A38 for 1.2 miles
4. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Worcester Road A38 for 0.1 miles
5. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Worcester Road A38 for 1.1 miles
6. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Redditch Road A38 for 0.7 miles
7. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Redditch Road A38 for 0.2 miles
8. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Stoke Road A38 for 1.4 miles
9. At the roundabout, take the fourth exit onto Bromsgrove Highway A448 for 3.6 miles
10. Exit onto B4096 for 0.1 miles
11. At the roundabout, take the third exit onto Birchfield Road B4096 for 0.7 miles
12. Turn left onto Bromsgrove Road for 0.8 miles
13. After passing the Queens Head Pub on your right, at the brow of the hill, turn left into the drive at the side of the Hill View Surgery and continue down the drive to the ground's entrance.
phone for details
If you are looking for ideas to keep the children busy throughout the Christmas holidays, or the kids want some ideas and inspiration for cards and gifts them take a look at our Winter KidsZone. Jam packed full of fun ideas that everyone can get involved in! Activities for indoors and out - some are messy, some are not! What are you waiting for?!?!
We all know that the festive period is a time for giving, spending time as a family and for over indulging, and we are here to help! Our Christmas recipe section has lots of tasty treats to satisfy the sweet and savoury cravings of the whole family. Get busy in the kitchen with the kids and enjoy some delicious food together this Christmas.