Redditch United Football Club
The main focus of the Youth and Junior section at the Club is to provide quality coaching and development opportunities for young players to realise their potential and hopefully go on to bigger and better things within the game. If along the way we can develop some of these players to play for Redditch Utd's first team then this can only be beneficial for both the player and the Club and its long term future.
If you are interested in becoming a part of this exciting and developing Club and would like more information on how to join one of the Youth teams at Redditch Utd then please click on the 'contact us' section of the main menu and send us an email putting the word 'YOUTH' in the message subject line.
phone for details
Exit the M5 at Junction 5
2. At the roundabout, take the exit signposted A38 Redditch/Bromsgrove for 0.2 miles
3. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Worcester Road A38 for 1.2 miles
4. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Worcester Road A38 for 0.1 miles
5. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Worcester Road A38 for 1.1 miles
6. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Redditch Road A38 for 0.7 miles
7. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Redditch Road A38 for 0.2 miles
8. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Stoke Road A38 for 1.4 miles
9. At the roundabout, take the fourth exit onto Bromsgrove Highway A448 for 3.6 miles
10. Exit onto B4096 for 0.1 miles
11. At the roundabout, take the third exit onto Birchfield Road B4096 for 0.7 miles
12. Turn left onto Bromsgrove Road for 0.8 miles
13. After passing the Queens Head Pub on your right, at the brow of the hill, turn left into the drive at the side of the Hill View Surgery and continue down the drive to the ground's entrance.
phone for details
What's on this Easter
Are you looking for some fun through the Easter holidays? Maybe you want to go on an Easter Egg Hunt? Meet the Easter Bunny himself or visit somewhere new? Our What's On Guide will help you plan your diary for a packed fortnight local to you or maybe even further afield if you are feeling more adventurous! Click here and localise to get started!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here