Black Bean Spaghetti with Squash and Coconut
- Makes 4 Portions
- Suitable for freezing
- Preparation 10 minutes
- 15 minutes cooking time
- 140 C°, 275 F°, Gas Mark 1
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, chopped (200g)
- 600g butternut squash, cut into 2cm dice
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- 1 tbsp Thai green curry paste (25g)
- 75g walnut pieces
- 400ml can reduced fat coconut milk
- 200g pack Organic Black Bean Spaghetti
- 75g pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped coriander
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the onion, squash and chilli for 5 minutes.
- Add the Thai curry paste and walnuts and cook for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the coconut milk, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until squash is tender. Season to taste.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions, drain and toss into the squash mixture with the pomegranate seeds.
- Sprinkle over the coriander and serve
Explore Asian is the new way to enjoy pasta. It looks, cooks and tastes like pasta but it’s actually made from 100% organic beans and is gluten free*. The range of four delicious pastas are high in protein, high in fibre and low in carbohydrate.
* Explore Asian is certified Gluten Free