Following our acquisition of UGC's UK cinemas in 2004, we worked hard to dovetail them into the existing Cineworld business, and now offer customers a consistent, first-class experience across all of our cinemas. Our primary objective is to consolidate our position as one of the leading cinema groups in the UK - in terms of sites, screens and admissions - thereby growing shareholder value. In order to achieve this, we will continue to:
- Improve its offer to its customers
- Grow box office revenues
- Increase retail spend per customer
- Increase other revenue streams
- Grow the estate through selective new openings, expansions and acquisitions
- Look to expand into complimentary markets
- Use technology to improve our customers experience
20% OFF PERSONALISED SCHOOL LABELS
School is about your kids losing themselves in learning; not about losing their supplies.
With Stuck On You, you can ensure nothing ever goes missing again—from clothes and shoes through to drink bottles and lunchboxes. For a limited time, take 20% off the entire range of Stuck On You labels!
Try the multi‑award winning online reading programme for ages 2–13. Designed by expert educators, it's the proven way to help your child learn to read and prepare for school while having fun.
Reading Eggs makes learning to read easy and fun for young kids — and it really works!