Following our acquisition of UGC's UK cinemas in 2004, we worked hard to dovetail them into the existing Cineworld business, and now offer customers a consistent, first-class experience across all of our cinemas. Our primary objective is to consolidate our position as one of the leading cinema groups in the UK - in terms of sites, screens and admissions - thereby growing shareholder value. In order to achieve this, we will continue to:
- Improve its offer to its customers
- Grow box office revenues
- Increase retail spend per customer
- Increase other revenue streams
- Grow the estate through selective new openings, expansions and acquisitions
- Look to expand into complimentary markets
- Use technology to improve our customers experience
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here