Black Bean Spaghetti with Squash and Coconut
15minutes cooking time
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, chopped (200g)
- 600g butternut squash, cut into 2cm dice
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- 1 tbsp Thai green curry paste (25g)
- 75g walnut pieces
- 400ml can reduced fat coconut milk
- 200g pack Organic Black Bean Spaghetti
- 75g pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped coriander
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the onion, squash and chilli for 5 minutes.
- Add the Thai curry paste and walnuts and cook for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the coconut milk, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until squash is tender. Season to taste.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions, drain and toss into the squash mixture with the pomegranate seeds.
- Sprinkle over the coriander and serve.
Explore Asian is the new way to enjoy pasta. It looks, cooks and tastes like pasta but it’s actually made from 100% organic beans and is gluten free*. The range of four delicious pastas are high in protein, high in fibre and low in carbohydrate.
* Explore Asian is certified Gluten Free
Edamame and Mung Pesto Fettuccine
Looking for appetising, healthy food, Explore Asian bean pastas could be for you
Edamame Spaghetti with Garlic Prawns
A simple, yet very tasty pasta dish with gluten free spaghetti
Soybean Spaghetti with Stir Fried Chiili Vegetables
A quick gluten free, vegetarian meal for the whole family
Become a member today!
Becoming a member of Raring2go! is quick and simple, and even better - it is FREE! For a couple of minutes of your time signing up you will be rewarded with a national and local newsletter monthly, as well as being eligible to take advantage of our members only discounts and competitions! What more do you need? Sign up today!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!