Black Bean Spaghetti with Squash and Coconut
15minutes cooking time
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, chopped (200g)
- 600g butternut squash, cut into 2cm dice
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- 1 tbsp Thai green curry paste (25g)
- 75g walnut pieces
- 400ml can reduced fat coconut milk
- 200g pack Organic Black Bean Spaghetti
- 75g pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped coriander
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the onion, squash and chilli for 5 minutes.
- Add the Thai curry paste and walnuts and cook for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the coconut milk, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until squash is tender. Season to taste.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions, drain and toss into the squash mixture with the pomegranate seeds.
- Sprinkle over the coriander and serve.
Explore Asian is the new way to enjoy pasta. It looks, cooks and tastes like pasta but it’s actually made from 100% organic beans and is gluten free*. The range of four delicious pastas are high in protein, high in fibre and low in carbohydrate.
* Explore Asian is certified Gluten Free
Edamame Spaghetti with Garlic Prawns
A simple, yet very tasty pasta dish with gluten free spaghetti
Soybean Spaghetti with Stir Fried Chiili Vegetables
A quick gluten free, vegetarian meal for the whole family
Edamame and Mung Pesto Fettuccine
Looking for appetising, healthy food, Explore Asian bean pastas could be for you
hosting a Haunted House Party
Raise money for the British Heart Foundation whilst having a fang-tastic time! Entertain your guest by playing ghostly games and dancing to mysterious music. Why not wow your guests with these healthy and tasty spooky snacks? If you would like to do some freaky face paints then watch these step by step video tutorials. Fri 27th-31st Oct
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!