Black Bean Spaghetti with Squash and Coconut
15minutes cooking time
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, chopped (200g)
- 600g butternut squash, cut into 2cm dice
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- 1 tbsp Thai green curry paste (25g)
- 75g walnut pieces
- 400ml can reduced fat coconut milk
- 200g pack Organic Black Bean Spaghetti
- 75g pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped coriander
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the onion, squash and chilli for 5 minutes.
- Add the Thai curry paste and walnuts and cook for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the coconut milk, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until squash is tender. Season to taste.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions, drain and toss into the squash mixture with the pomegranate seeds.
- Sprinkle over the coriander and serve.
Explore Asian is the new way to enjoy pasta. It looks, cooks and tastes like pasta but it’s actually made from 100% organic beans and is gluten free*. The range of four delicious pastas are high in protein, high in fibre and low in carbohydrate.
* Explore Asian is certified Gluten Free
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here