Sweet Potato Fries
- Makes 2 Portions
- Not Suitable for freezing
- Preparation 10 minutes
- 30 minutes cooking time
- 220 C°, 450 F°, Gas Mark 8
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 3 tbsp Sunflower or Vegetable Oil
- 2 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Coarse Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Granules or Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 3/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Peel the potatoes and cut into thin fries-sized length
- In a bowl add all of the ingredients and mix the potatoes in until completely covered.
- Place on a baking tray in the over for at least 30 mins.
We love these with fish, burger, meatballs, BBQ’s – they are a great addition to dinner!
Adapted from food.com