- Makes 4 Portions
- Not Suitable for freezing
- Preparation 10 minutes
- 10 minutes cooking time
- 140 C°, 275 F°, Gas Mark 1
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 small carrots, cut into matchsticks (150g)
- 1 courgette, cut into matchsticks (180g)
- 1 red pepper, sliced (170g)
- 100g unsalted cashew nuts
- 3 tbsp Thai sweet chilli dipping sauce
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 200g pack Organic Soybean Spaghetti
- 25g coriander, roughly chopped
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok and fry the vegetables and nuts for 3 minutes.
- Mix together the chilli sauce, soy and sesame seeds and add to the pan for 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions, drain and toss into the vegetables, sprinkle over the coriander and serve
Explore Asian is the new way to enjoy pasta. It looks, cooks and tastes like pasta but it’s actually made from 100% organic beans and is gluten free*. The range of four delicious pastas are high in protein, high in fibre and low in carbohydrate.
* Explore Asian is certified Gluten Free