12minutes cooking time
- 4 sheets of Filo pastry
- Fruit of your choice - chopped up apple, tinned fruit, mixed fruit, frozen berries etc.
- Melted butter
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 Large pinch cinnamon or mixed spice (depends on your preference)
- Melt the butter - ask an adult to help you, add the sugar and spice
- In a separate bowl drain canned fruit and chop fruits so it is in small pieces, not much bigger than raisins (If you are using frozen berries you don't need to chop them, but make sure they are defrosted)
- Mix the fruit well, so that each parcel will get a cook assortment
- Brush the filo pastry with a little melted butter
- Add quarter of the fruit mix in the middle of the sheet of filo and gather the sides up and squeeze to make a parcel shape.
- Bake on a baking tray for 12-15 mins, checking regularly.
- Serve warm or cold - lovely with icecream!
- Tinned pear or apple and mixed fruit
- Defrosted summer berries
- Apple and blackberries
- Banana and choc spread (don't cut the banana too small)
Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Chocolate Tart
Treat yourself and that someone special this Valentine’s Day
With your favourite filling, this is a great pudding
No Bake Cheesecake
I love this cheesecake - easy to make and very tasty!
Easy Peasy Strawberry Ice Cream
Easy Peasy Strawberry Ice cream is super good for you
If you are looking for ideas to keep the children busy throughout the Christmas holidays, or the kids want some ideas and inspiration for cards and gifts them take a look at our Winter KidsZone. Jam packed full of fun ideas that everyone can get involved in! Activities for indoors and out - some are messy, some are not! What are you waiting for?!?!
Now that we are in winter everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to enjoy the festive season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the world around you - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle!