Dance classes for all ages and abilities
We offer over 65 weekly classes in more than 40 different styles of dance - open to all ages and for absolute beginners as well as more experienced dancers. From contemporary to hip hop, ballet to ballroom, belly dancing to pilates, from bumps to babies and for adults with learning disabilities - our classes are an excellent way to stay fit and healthy, learn new skills, have fun and meet new people.
A selection of classes for children age 5+
- Hip Hop (11-16 yrs) every Monday 5pm-6pm
- Break it down (8-14 yrs) Thursday 5pm-6pm
- Delirious Contemporary (10-14 yrs) Friday 5pm - 6.30pm
- Hip Hop (6-10 yrs) Saturday 9.30am-10.30am
- Ballet Primary (4-6 yrs) Saturday 9.30am-10.30am
- Ballet Junior (7-11 yrs) Saturday 10.30am - 11.30am
- Hip Hop (8-12 yrs) Saturday 10.30am - 11.30am
- Rumble (5-7 yrs) Saturday 11am - 12pm
- Saturday Dance Club (7-11 yrs) Saturday 11.30am - 1pm
- Pop steps (4-6 yrs) Saturday 12pm - 1pm
- Breakin Bairns (6-10 yrs) Saturday 12pm - 1pm
- Girls Only (10-14 yrs) Saturday 3pm-4pm
- Boys Only (7 - 11 yrs) Thursday 6pm-7pm
For full details of all classes please visit our website
Become a member today!
Becoming a member of Raring2go! is quick and simple, and even better - it is FREE! For a couple of minutes of your time signing up you will be rewarded with a national and local newsletter monthly, as well as being eligible to take advantage of our members only discounts and competitions! What more do you need? Sign up today!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!