Tall Tales from Around the World – Rapunzel
Take part in our interactive storytelling in the Hall to discover the well loved tale of Rapunzel!
Begin by decorating your own Rapunzel tower to take home. Then set off on an adventure around the Hall, led by our experienced storyteller, to hear the famous story. There will be plenty of chances to join in and help bring our story to life!
- Each storytelling experience will last approximately 45minutes, with time for craft beforehand.
- An enchanting way to explore Aston Hall, this event is suitable for children aged 3-8 and accompanying adults. This experience is not suitable for adults not accompanying children.
- Feel free to join in the fun by getting dressed up, but please remember that Aston Hall is a historic building and sensible footwear is advisable for all. We will be venturing upstairs together during the storytelling tour and there is no lift at Aston Hall.
- Spaces are limited, pre-booking is essential.
- Your ticket includes the story tour, craft and general entrance into Aston Hall. Explore the Hall from 12noon until 4pm either side of your story tour. Tickets are non-refundable.