This event has now finished. Click here to view more events
Fairy Gardens at Whitlenge
This February half-term visit a spring flower fairy trail within the Fairy Gardens at Whitlenge…
Disguise yourself as a Gnome, fairy or pixie so not to scare them (where your own, or, there are some dressing up props available at the entrance) and go in search of our resident fairies.
Let the kids enjoy the fairies while the grown-ups enjoy the tranquillity.
- You will need to keep your eyes peeled as you stroll around the gardens and be very quiet!
- You may be lucky enough to spot one of our resident Fairies or pixies in our flowerpots, they love to help things grow.
- These tiny folk love nature, especially trees, flowers and herbs.
- It is believed that for every tree or plant there is a fairy guarding it helping them to grow.
- There are many tiny doors in the trees high and low for you to spot.
- Tiny fairy gardens along the way can be spotted in old teapots, wheel barrows, flower pots and even a saucepan.
After your walk, pop into the gift shop after and visit our fairy village with our beautiful selection of fairy garden accessories and gifts, where you can purchase items to create your very own fairy Garden at home.
Monday to Saturday 9-4
Under 2s Free
Or for more local half-term events, click here