15minutes cooking time
- 500g Mince Lamb
- 2 tbs Corriander
- 2 Onions very finely chopped
- 1 tbs Vinegar
- 1 tsp Chilli Paste
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- Salt and Pepper
- Mix all of the ingredients (except the oil) together in a bowl, cover and chill for 2 hours
- Divide the mixture and shape around the skewers into sausage shapes. Ensure the meat is even all the way round
- If you are not cooking straight away, leave in fridge until you need them
- If cooking on a BBQ brush the Shish with oil and cook, turning regularly. You can also grill or griddle them.
- Serve with mint yoghurt, couscous or anything else that takes your fancy!
Chip shop cod fillets
Served with homemade curry sauce, chips & minted mushy peas.
Giovanni Rana’s mozzarella, tomatoes and olives ravioli
If you have the luxury of time, why not try Mr Giovanni Rana’s unique recipe for these traditional Italian treasures: Mozeralla, tomato and olive ravioli with pesto Genovese, using his short film and the recipe below.
Treat the family to pizza with a difference
Chilli Carne Chicken
Easy Chili Carne Chicken:
If you are looking for ideas to keep the children busy throughout the Christmas holidays, or the kids want some ideas and inspiration for cards and gifts them take a look at our Winter KidsZone. Jam packed full of fun ideas that everyone can get involved in! Activities for indoors and out - some are messy, some are not! What are you waiting for?!?!
We all know that the festive period is a time for giving, spending time as a family and for over indulging, and we are here to help! Our Christmas recipe section has lots of tasty treats to satisfy the sweet and savoury cravings of the whole family. Get busy in the kitchen with the kids and enjoy some delicious food together this Christmas.