15minutes cooking time
- 500g Mince Lamb
- 2 tbs Corriander
- 2 Onions very finely chopped
- 1 tbs Vinegar
- 1 tsp Chilli Paste
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- Salt and Pepper
- Mix all of the ingredients (except the oil) together in a bowl, cover and chill for 2 hours
- Divide the mixture and shape around the skewers into sausage shapes. Ensure the meat is even all the way round
- If you are not cooking straight away, leave in fridge until you need them
- If cooking on a BBQ brush the Shish with oil and cook, turning regularly. You can also grill or griddle them.
- Serve with mint yoghurt, couscous or anything else that takes your fancy!
Beef or Pork Ribs
The Stores chef Tim has a great recipe for BBQ ribs
Leek, Parsnip and Chestnut Soup
I’m a real soup lover and none are complete without the addition of leeks. However, rather than just using leeks as a background flavour, I really want to bring them to life, and pair them with ingredients they really love.
Tempura chunky cod fillet fish fingers
Posh fish finger sandwich with Serge’s tartar sauce & fries.
Traffic Light Puffs
Traffic light puffs, a terrific recipe and fun to make!
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!