15minutes cooking time
- 500g Mince Lamb
- 2 tbs Corriander
- 2 Onions very finely chopped
- 1 tbs Vinegar
- 1 tsp Chilli Paste
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- Salt and Pepper
- Mix all of the ingredients (except the oil) together in a bowl, cover and chill for 2 hours
- Divide the mixture and shape around the skewers into sausage shapes. Ensure the meat is even all the way round
- If you are not cooking straight away, leave in fridge until you need them
- If cooking on a BBQ brush the Shish with oil and cook, turning regularly. You can also grill or griddle them.
- Serve with mint yoghurt, couscous or anything else that takes your fancy!
Tempura chunky cod fillet fish fingers
Posh fish finger sandwich with Serge’s tartar sauce & fries.
Leek, White Bean and Smoked Haddock Stew
This hearty stew could just as easily be classed as a chunky soup. Leeks and smoked haddock are the perfect bedfellows. It’s really easy to prepare and uses very few ingredients.
Healthy Pasta Salad
Try making this healthy pasta salad at home.
So many fillings to choose from with this delicious folded pizza!
Naughty but nice Puddings!
Check out our delicious puddings, my favourite is the limoncello trifle, not suitable for the kids, but there are some other scrummy recipes that the whole family can enjoy! Take a look in our pudding section for recipes to make summer BBQ's and eating alfresco all the more tasty! My girls LOVE the chocolate pizza - making it, but mostly eating it!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!