15minutes cooking time
- 500g Mince Lamb
- 2 tbs Corriander
- 2 Onions very finely chopped
- 1 tbs Vinegar
- 1 tsp Chilli Paste
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- Salt and Pepper
- Mix all of the ingredients (except the oil) together in a bowl, cover and chill for 2 hours
- Divide the mixture and shape around the skewers into sausage shapes. Ensure the meat is even all the way round
- If you are not cooking straight away, leave in fridge until you need them
- If cooking on a BBQ brush the Shish with oil and cook, turning regularly. You can also grill or griddle them.
- Serve with mint yoghurt, couscous or anything else that takes your fancy!
Turkey Tips from Farmer Booth
Turkey Tips from Farmer Booth...
Leek and Cheddar Cheese Crumble
The perfect side dish to accompany any Sunday roast.
Warm Summer Salad
This is a great alternative to a traditional salad.
Leek and Pulled Ham Bubble and Squeak
It’s a wonder what to do with leftovers from a Sunday lunch.
Join Explore Learning and save £50
Since 2001 over 200,000 children have excelled academically, reached their potential and achieved the best possible results with Explore Learning. Mapped to the school curriculum, we ensure children progress academically and develop socially, changing their attitude towards learning.
Win with Raring2go!
Everyone likes to receive goodies in the post don't they?! With our regular competitions you are always in with a great chance of winning (as long as you enter of course!) Head on over to our competitions page and see what is on offer this month-you need to be a member, but that's free and easy to do! Go on, what are you waiting for?! Get winning!