Edamame and Mung Pesto Fettuccine
10minutes cooking time
- 150ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 100g pine nuts
- 100g fresh basil
- 100g Parmesan, grated
- 2 courgettes, sliced (350g)
- 200g pack Organic Edamame & Mung Bean Fettuccine
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and pine nuts for 1 minute until golden.
- Add to a food processor with the fresh basil, remaining oil and Parmesan, blitz to a coarse paste, season to taste.
- Meanwhile, add the courgettes to the frying pan and fry for 4-5 minutes until tender.
- Cook the fettuccine according to pack instructions, drain and return to the pan.
- Stir in the pesto and the courgettes and serve.
Explore Asian is the new way to enjoy pasta. It looks, cooks and tastes like pasta but it’s actually made from 100% organic beans and is gluten free*. The range of four delicious pastas are high in protein, high in fibre and low in carbohydrate.
* Explore Asian is certified Gluten Free
Edamame Spaghetti with Garlic Prawns
A simple, yet very tasty pasta dish with gluten free spaghetti
Soybean Spaghetti with Stir Fried Chiili Vegetables
A quick gluten free, vegetarian meal for the whole family
Black Bean Spaghetti with Squash and Coconut
Another tasty recipe from Explore Asian with organic spaghetti
Advent Calendar Competition
This year we are bringing back our Advent Calendar Competition on our Facebook page! Each day from 1st - 24th December we will be running a task on the page and picking someone to win a prize bundle. With prizes from Our Little Globe, Stuck on You, Thermapen, Scentco UK, ToucanBox, HamaBeads, Orchard Toys, Pip Ahoy, Gotrovo and more, don't miss it!
If you are looking for ideas to keep the children busy throughout the Christmas holidays, or the kids want some ideas and inspiration for cards and gifts them take a look at our Winter KidsZone. Jam packed full of fun ideas that everyone can get involved in! Activities for indoors and out - some are messy, some are not! What are you waiting for?!?!