Edamame and Mung Pesto Fettuccine
10minutes cooking time
- 150ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 100g pine nuts
- 100g fresh basil
- 100g Parmesan, grated
- 2 courgettes, sliced (350g)
- 200g pack Organic Edamame & Mung Bean Fettuccine
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and pine nuts for 1 minute until golden.
- Add to a food processor with the fresh basil, remaining oil and Parmesan, blitz to a coarse paste, season to taste.
- Meanwhile, add the courgettes to the frying pan and fry for 4-5 minutes until tender.
- Cook the fettuccine according to pack instructions, drain and return to the pan.
- Stir in the pesto and the courgettes and serve.
Explore Asian is the new way to enjoy pasta. It looks, cooks and tastes like pasta but it’s actually made from 100% organic beans and is gluten free*. The range of four delicious pastas are high in protein, high in fibre and low in carbohydrate.
* Explore Asian is certified Gluten Free
Black Bean Spaghetti with Squash and Coconut
Another tasty recipe from Explore Asian with organic spaghetti
Soybean Spaghetti with Stir Fried Chiili Vegetables
A quick gluten free, vegetarian meal for the whole family
Edamame Spaghetti with Garlic Prawns
A simple, yet very tasty pasta dish with gluten free spaghetti
hosting a Haunted House Party
Raise money for the British Heart Foundation whilst having a fang-tastic time! Entertain your guest by playing ghostly games and dancing to mysterious music. Why not wow your guests with these healthy and tasty spooky snacks? If you would like to do some freaky face paints then watch these step by step video tutorials. Fri 27th-31st Oct
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!