Edamame and Mung Pesto Fettuccine
10minutes cooking time
- 150ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 100g pine nuts
- 100g fresh basil
- 100g Parmesan, grated
- 2 courgettes, sliced (350g)
- 200g pack Organic Edamame & Mung Bean Fettuccine
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and pine nuts for 1 minute until golden.
- Add to a food processor with the fresh basil, remaining oil and Parmesan, blitz to a coarse paste, season to taste.
- Meanwhile, add the courgettes to the frying pan and fry for 4-5 minutes until tender.
- Cook the fettuccine according to pack instructions, drain and return to the pan.
- Stir in the pesto and the courgettes and serve.
Explore Asian is the new way to enjoy pasta. It looks, cooks and tastes like pasta but it’s actually made from 100% organic beans and is gluten free*. The range of four delicious pastas are high in protein, high in fibre and low in carbohydrate.
* Explore Asian is certified Gluten Free
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Eye-boggling events near you
If you are looking for something new and exciting to do this Easter then look no further than than Fantastic for Families...the nation's new listings website for families. Click here for their top picks for creative family outings this Easter!