Edamame and Mung Pesto Fettuccine
10minutes cooking time
- 150ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 100g pine nuts
- 100g fresh basil
- 100g Parmesan, grated
- 2 courgettes, sliced (350g)
- 200g pack Organic Edamame & Mung Bean Fettuccine
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and pine nuts for 1 minute until golden.
- Add to a food processor with the fresh basil, remaining oil and Parmesan, blitz to a coarse paste, season to taste.
- Meanwhile, add the courgettes to the frying pan and fry for 4-5 minutes until tender.
- Cook the fettuccine according to pack instructions, drain and return to the pan.
- Stir in the pesto and the courgettes and serve.
Explore Asian is the new way to enjoy pasta. It looks, cooks and tastes like pasta but it’s actually made from 100% organic beans and is gluten free*. The range of four delicious pastas are high in protein, high in fibre and low in carbohydrate.
* Explore Asian is certified Gluten Free
Soybean Spaghetti with Stir Fried Chiili Vegetables
A quick gluten free, vegetarian meal for the whole family
Black Bean Spaghetti with Squash and Coconut
Another tasty recipe from Explore Asian with organic spaghetti
Edamame Spaghetti with Garlic Prawns
A simple, yet very tasty pasta dish with gluten free spaghetti
Become a member today!
Becoming a member of Raring2go! is quick and simple, and even better - it is FREE! For a couple of minutes of your time signing up you will be rewarded with a national and local newsletter monthly, as well as being eligible to take advantage of our members only discounts and competitions! What more do you need? Sign up today!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!