Lessons start for children as young as 4 months old and are available for all ages. Classes are delivered in the main pool with students working towards badges and certificates, collecting them at each stage.
Running for 50 weeks of the year you can join lessons at any time! Choose from private one-to-one lessons, adult “Be a Better Swimmer” lessons, adult and child lessons or junior lessons.
With more than 70 000 children learning to swim on our swimming lesson programme nation-wide, Everyone Active is proud to be helping young children learn a lifesaving skill.
Why choose Everyone Active lessons?
- Lessons are available 50 weeks of the year and 7 days a week, with a break over the Christmas period at most centres.
- Lessons available for students from 4 months old.
- Students are assessed regularly and moved up as soon as they are ready for the next stage.
- Qualified and DBS checked teachers.
- Badges, certificates and hats are available.
- Lessons available at over 100 centres.
- Students will have access to ‘AquaPassport’ to track progress, play online games and collect trophies.
For more details about swimming lessons at Meadowside Leisure Centre visit www.everyoneactive.com/centre/meadowside-leisure-centre
Or search for ‘swimming lessons near me’.