Spaghetti with Garlic Prawns
- Makes 4 Portions
- Not Suitable for freezing
- Preparation 5 minutes
- 10 minutes cooking time
- 140 C°, 275 F°, Gas Mark 1
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 50g pumpkin seeds or pine nuts
- 150g pack cooked peeled king prawns
- 200g pack Organic Edamame Spaghetti
- 25g pack chives, chopped
- 50g Parmesan, grated
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and pumpkin seeds or pine nuts for 1 minute until golden, add the prawns and cook for a further minute to heat through.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions, drain and return to the pan.
- Toss in the pumpkin seeds or pine nuts in oil, the chives and Parmesan.
- Season to taste and serve