Reggie’s Pasta Bake
- Makes 4 Portions
- Not Suitable for freezing
- Preparation 5 minutes
- 40 minutes cooking time
- 180 C°, 350 F°, Gas Mark 4
- ¼tsp salt, plus extra for cooking the pasta
- 250g wholewheat pasta shells
- 300g raw peeled prawns cut into bite-sized pieces
- 200ml natural yoghurt
- ½ tsp dried herbs de provence
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Parents! Preheat oven. Bring a large saucepan to the boil, Cook pasta for 2mins less than the packet suggests, drain and return to the pan.
- Kids!I know they are slimy but grab the prawns, yoghurt and the green stuff and splosh it out in a deep baking dish.
- Get Mum/Dad to pop it in the oven for 30mins and chow down