Team Super Sports provides quality sports coaching to keen sports players in and around the Solihull area. Delivering sports coaching camps during every school holiday, Super Sports provides the perfect place for children aged 5-16 to develop their skills and improve in their chosen sports. Their founding focus is to connect players with an excellent standard of coaching. Providing them with personal feedback and opportunities to learn in a serious but friendly sporting environment.
Team Super Sports offers fun, professional and elite level coaching in seven core sports:
Two or more sports, all at one location.
Our Ultimate Camps are designed to allow players to access quality coaching in different sports all in one day from one location.
One sport, one location.
With a focus on a single sport, our Specialist Camps combine excellent facilities with experienced and knowledgeable coaches.
WHAT TO BRING
- Packed lunch – Strictly No Nuts!!
- Medication – to be handed in at registration.
- Sports playing kit
- Sport specific equipment; boots, trainers, sticks, racquets, cricket bats…
(sticks, bats & racquets can be provided for those who do not bring their own).
- Gumshield – for participation in rugby and hockey.
- Shin pads – for participation in football and hockey.
- Lots of Water
- Sun cream & cap / waterproofs (if required)