.Not Suitable for freezing
- 300ml unsweetened pineapple juice
- 15g golden granulated sugar
- 4 ice cubes
- 300ml fizzy lemonade
- 7g sachet of popping candy
- Kids! Pour a small amount of tasty pineapple juice into a saucer. Pop some sugar on another saucer and with mum/dads help turn your glass upside down and dip it into the juice and then the sugar. Wait patiently 5-10 mins for this to set.
- Kids! Place 2 ice cubes in each glass...gently. With mum's/dad's help pour the pineapple juice and lemonade into a jug. Gently swirl and mix it around.
- Kids! Pour the magical mix into the glass with the ice making sure not to splash about!
- Mums/dads beware, let the kids add the popping candy to the juice and stand back!