Chocolate Orange Fudge
.Not Suitable for freezing
10minutes cooking time
- 3/4 tin Condensed Milk
- 2 Terry's Chocolate Orange
- 80g Icing Sugar
- Put the condensed milk and chocolate into a saucepan and mix slowly over a low heat, stirring continuously.
- Sift the icing sugar into the mixture and stir in (My first batch I skipped the sifting part and as you can see it leaves lumps of sugar-it doesn't affect the taste just the look)
- Pour into a lined tin and chill for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Cut into small pieces (it is pretty rich) and enjoy.
- This will store in the fridge for a few days (if it isn't eaten first!)