Victorian Valentine’s Day at Aston Hall, Birmingham
Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Aston Hall, Birmingham. From cards to love letters, flowers to chocolates, the Victorians celebrated Valentine’s in a big way!
Though Valentine’s Day has existence for centauries, it was the Victorians who created many of the features we recognise today. Join us for the day of love as we bring the era to life with activities including-
- Create your own card inspired by Victorian examples in the museum collection.
- Try your hand at crafting the perfect love letter.
- Dress-up in replica Victorian clothes and pose in the photobooth.
- Get hands-on with real Victorian artefacts to learn more about life in the 19th century.
- Explore the Hall to discover fun Valentine’s facts
- Activities will take place from 12.00-4.00pm.
- All drop-in, first come first serve and included in the price of general admission. A small charge of £1 applies to prints from the photobooth, see staff for more information.