Severn Valley Railway Winter Steam Gala
A brand new event for 2024, the Severn Valley Railway Winter Steam Gala is not to be missed! Steam-heated carriages, breath-taking landscape and steam locomotives working hard – the perfect antidote to a cold winter’s day!
The event will see five locomotives in service, operating a busy four-train timetable, including an extra evening service on Saturday hauled by No. 43106.
Loco’s in use will include (subject to availability):
- S160 2253 Omaha – following its appearance at the Autumn Steam Gala
- LMS 2968 – first appearance following overhaul
- GWR 7812 Erlestoke Manor – back at the Severn Valley Railway
- LMS 43106 – last appearance before the expiry of its boiler certificate
- SR 21C127 Taw Valley – last appearance before work on the locomotive commences
The timetable for the event will be available soon, with trains running between 8am and 7pm.