Bluey and Bingo at West Midland Safari Park
Come and see Bluey and Bingo at West Midland Safari Park on weekdays during February Half Term!
– Reserving a Meet & Greet time slot is the only way to see Bluey and Bingo.
– Please ensure that you have received a Meet & Greet e-ticket within your ticket PDFs after purchasing, as this will need to be scanned to enter the Meet & Greet.
– Pre-booked tickets give your group (maximum of six people) one opportunity to meet our guest character during the time slot stated on the ticket, with a chance to take a picture with them.
– Please allow at least 10 minutes to get to the Safari Academy from the main car park.
– Please ensure you arrive at the Safari Academy no earlier than 5 minutes before your allocated time slot to guarantee entry. We are unable to allow guests into the Meet & Greet area if they arrive at a different time than stated on their ticket.
– On the day of your visit, if visiting the Safari Drive-through before your Meet & Greet, please ensure you allow a minimum of 3 hours to complete the Safari Drive-through, park your vehicle, and walk to the Safari Academy where Meet & Greets will be taking place. We strongly advise guests to experience the Safari Drive-through after their character Meet & Greet for time slots between 10am – 1pm to ensure Meet & Greet time slots are not missed.
– Unfortunately, missed ‘Meet & Greet’ character time slots cannot be rescheduled due to availability.
– Due to the number of guests allocated per time slot, you may have to queue for up to 40 minutes before meeting the character.
– Please note that photos will be restricted to one photo opportunity per group.
– If anyone in your group has additional needs, please make yourself known to the staff member checking tickets. We will try our best to accommodate any requests, but please note that this may still involve an element of queuing.