1minutes cooking time
- 12 Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 24 Malteasers
- 6 Squares White Chocolate
- 12 Squares Dark or Milk Chocolate
- Melt the Dark/Milk chocolate over boiling water of in the microwave
- Put into an icing bag and draw 8 legs across the biscuit, and a couple of blobs in the middle. Before it dries add the 2 Malteasers to the blobs of chocolate so that they stick
- Melt the white chocolate and pipe 2 eyes onto 1 Malteaser and 1 tail onto the other Malteaser.
Chocolate Ghost Cakes
Delicious, spooky chocolate cakes perfect for the kids at Halloween
enjoy... Halloween Cupcakes
enjoy.... deliciously spooky cupcakes from enjoy...
Create these yummy, fun cheesecakes for the whole family
Spooky Halloween Drink
This one is simple yet very effective! (Just how I like it).
20% OFF PERSONALISED SCHOOL LABELS
School is about your kids losing themselves in learning; not about losing their supplies.
With Stuck On You, you can ensure nothing ever goes missing again—from clothes and shoes through to drink bottles and lunchboxes. For a limited time, take 20% off the entire range of Stuck On You labels!
Try the multi‑award winning online reading programme for ages 2–13. Designed by expert educators, it's the proven way to help your child learn to read and prepare for school while having fun.
Reading Eggs makes learning to read easy and fun for young kids — and it really works!