- 12 Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 24 Malteasers
- 6 Squares White Chocolate
- 12 Squares Dark or Milk Chocolate
- Melt the Dark/Milk chocolate over boiling water of in the microwave
- Put into an icing bag and draw 8 legs across the biscuit, and a couple of blobs in the middle. Before it dries add the 2 Malteasers to the blobs of chocolate so that they stick
- Melt the white chocolate and pipe 2 eyes onto 1 Malteaser and 1 tail onto the other Malteaser.
Fruity Halloween Treats
Halloween goodies don't need to be sweets and cakes...
Tasty Monster Mouth Treats
These Monster Mouths are a really fun treat for everyone
Create these yummy, fun cheesecakes for the whole family
Pizza crawling with spiders-a great addition to Halloween!
Now that we are in autumn everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to celebrate this lovely colourful season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the cooler, fresh air and the crunchy leaves under foot - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle
Be safe this Bonfire Night
Be safe this Bonfire Night by making sure that you, pets and your family know and follow the very important Fireworks Code. Have fun if you are going to an event or having friends and family round at home. It includes safety rules for sparklers too! You will also be able to download our Fireworks Code poster to display if you are hosting an event.