1minutes cooking time
- 12 Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 24 Malteasers
- 6 Squares White Chocolate
- 12 Squares Dark or Milk Chocolate
- Melt the Dark/Milk chocolate over boiling water of in the microwave
- Put into an icing bag and draw 8 legs across the biscuit, and a couple of blobs in the middle. Before it dries add the 2 Malteasers to the blobs of chocolate so that they stick
- Melt the white chocolate and pipe 2 eyes onto 1 Malteaser and 1 tail onto the other Malteaser.
Fruity Halloween Treats
Halloween goodies don't need to be sweets and cakes...
Hotdog Mummies for Tea?! My kids love these hot or cold!
Tasty Monster Mouth Treats
These Monster Mouths are a really fun treat for everyone
Scare the kids with frightfully realistic Witches Fingers.
Most children love to help in the kitchen, whether it is preparing a whole meal or baking some tasty treats. We have lots of yummy recipes that the children can help with, and that the whole family can then enjoy eating. Click here to take a look at our recipe section for mealtime inspiration and cheeky goodies to try with the family this summer!!!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here