- 12 Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 24 Malteasers
- 6 Squares White Chocolate
- 12 Squares Dark or Milk Chocolate
- Melt the Dark/Milk chocolate over boiling water of in the microwave
- Put into an icing bag and draw 8 legs across the biscuit, and a couple of blobs in the middle. Before it dries add the 2 Malteasers to the blobs of chocolate so that they stick
- Melt the white chocolate and pipe 2 eyes onto 1 Malteaser and 1 tail onto the other Malteaser.
Chocolate Ghost Cakes
Delicious, spooky chocolate cakes perfect for the kids at Halloween
Create these yummy, fun cheesecakes for the whole family
Fruity Halloween Treats
Halloween goodies don't need to be sweets and cakes...
Mummies Cheese on Toast
Mummies Cheese on Toast-scary alternative to cheese on toast
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Eye-boggling events near you
If you are looking for something new and exciting to do this Easter then look no further than than Fantastic for Families...the nation's new listings website for families. Click here for their top picks for creative family outings this Easter!