- 12 Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 24 Malteasers
- 6 Squares White Chocolate
- 12 Squares Dark or Milk Chocolate
- Melt the Dark/Milk chocolate over boiling water of in the microwave
- Put into an icing bag and draw 8 legs across the biscuit, and a couple of blobs in the middle. Before it dries add the 2 Malteasers to the blobs of chocolate so that they stick
- Melt the white chocolate and pipe 2 eyes onto 1 Malteaser and 1 tail onto the other Malteaser.
Hotdog Mummies for Tea?! My kids love these hot or cold!
Scare the kids with frightfully realistic Witches Fingers.
Chocolate Ghost Cakes
Delicious, spooky chocolate cakes perfect for the kids at Halloween
Fruity Halloween Treats
Halloween goodies don't need to be sweets and cakes...
Advent Calendar Competition
This year we are bringing back our Advent Calendar Competition on our Facebook page! Each day from 1st - 24th December we will be running a task on the page and picking someone to win a prize bundle. With prizes from Our Little Globe, Stuck on You, Thermapen, Scentco UK, ToucanBox, HamaBeads, Orchard Toys, Pip Ahoy, Gotrovo and more, don't miss it!
If you are looking for ideas to keep the children busy throughout the Christmas holidays, or the kids want some ideas and inspiration for cards and gifts them take a look at our Winter KidsZone. Jam packed full of fun ideas that everyone can get involved in! Activities for indoors and out - some are messy, some are not! What are you waiting for?!?!