Chocolate Chip Cookies
8minutes cooking time
- 100g Brown Sugar
- 125g Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 225g Self Raising Flour
- 200g chocolate chips
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and creamy
- Add the Vanilla and egg, mix again
- Add the flour, salt and chocolate chips and mix well
- Roll out small balls of the dough and squash onto a lined baking tray (they will spread so don't put them too close together)
- Bake for 8-10mins
So simple, and the kids LOVE it!
We love these-store in a tupperware they last for ages (if they don't get eaten!!)
Toffee Apple Cupcakes
We have a yummy recipe for you to try at home with your children!
Royal icing sets hard and is a great way to decorate biscuits.
Now that we are in autumn everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to celebrate this lovely colourful season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the cooler, fresh air and the crunchy leaves under foot - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle
Be safe this Bonfire Night
Be safe this Bonfire Night by making sure that you, pets and your family know and follow the very important Fireworks Code. Have fun if you are going to an event or having friends and family round at home. It includes safety rules for sparklers too! You will also be able to download our Fireworks Code poster to display if you are hosting an event.