Chocolate Chip Cookies
8minutes cooking time
- 100g Brown Sugar
- 125g Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 225g Self Raising Flour
- 200g chocolate chips
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and creamy
- Add the Vanilla and egg, mix again
- Add the flour, salt and chocolate chips and mix well
- Roll out small balls of the dough and squash onto a lined baking tray (they will spread so don't put them too close together)
- Bake for 8-10mins
Plum and Blackcurrant Muffins
A perfect bake for Autumn!
Healthy snacks: Easy Cheesy Scones
These easy cheesy scones are fun to make with the kids and a great addition to any lunch box. Why not use up the leftover bits and pieces in your fridge and mix them with cream cheese to make a yummy filling to fill up hungry tummies?
Very Cheesy Nibbles
These are sooo easy to make, and simply delicious!
Homemade Strawberry Jam
Homemade strawberry jam made from surplus fruit
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Eye-boggling events near you
If you are looking for something new and exciting to do this Easter then look no further than than Fantastic for Families...the nation's new listings website for families. Click here for their top picks for creative family outings this Easter!