Chocolate Chip Cookies
8minutes cooking time
- 100g Brown Sugar
- 125g Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 225g Self Raising Flour
- 200g chocolate chips
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and creamy
- Add the Vanilla and egg, mix again
- Add the flour, salt and chocolate chips and mix well
- Roll out small balls of the dough and squash onto a lined baking tray (they will spread so don't put them too close together)
- Bake for 8-10mins
A nod to St Patrick's Day, a delicious Guinness cake!
Banana and Walnut Loaf
A great way of using up old bananas instead of throwing them away...
Chocolate Fudge Cakes
Moist, gooey, delicious tray bake
Homemade Strawberry Jam
Homemade strawberry jam made from surplus fruit
20% OFF PERSONALISED SCHOOL LABELS
School is about your kids losing themselves in learning; not about losing their supplies.
With Stuck On You, you can ensure nothing ever goes missing again—from clothes and shoes through to drink bottles and lunchboxes. For a limited time, take 20% off the entire range of Stuck On You labels!
Since 2001, Explore Learning have helped over 200,000 children to excel academically, reach their potential and achieve the best possible results.
Mapped to the school curriculum, we ensure children progress academically and develop socially, changing their attitude towards learning.