Chocolate Chip Cookies
8minutes cooking time
- 100g Brown Sugar
- 125g Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 225g Self Raising Flour
- 200g chocolate chips
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and creamy
- Add the Vanilla and egg, mix again
- Add the flour, salt and chocolate chips and mix well
- Roll out small balls of the dough and squash onto a lined baking tray (they will spread so don't put them too close together)
- Bake for 8-10mins
Banana and Walnut Loaf
A great way of using up old bananas instead of throwing them away...
Try these delicious nutella cupcakes - easy for the kids to make too!
Chocolate Fudge Cakes
Moist, gooey, delicious tray bake...perfect with a cuppa!
Berry Lace Swiss Roll #NatashaBakesCakes
Love the sound of this lace swiss roll? Try it yourself?
We build holidays around you. Not us. And with over 175 parcs in wonderful locations throughout Europe, we're sure we've got the perfect place for you.
Wherever your're headed, you'll find the possibilities are endless! So why not make the most of our flexible travel dates and find the perfect holiday for your family?
What's more, you can save £££!
Now that we are in winter everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to enjoy the festive season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the world around you - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle!