Piglets Adventure Farm Park Children's Parties
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PARTY PACKAGE?
– Admission to the farm park all day
– A private decorated party room
– Your very own party host to assist throughout the party
– Exclusive tractor & trailer ride (30 people maximum including adults)
– Birthday child goes FREE if the child is a member of Piglets
– One on one animal feeding/petting with our animal barn team
– Party tea and drinks for the children with margherita and pepperoni pizza slices handmade by York Pizza Company, carrot and cucumber sticks and tomatoes, plus for pudding yummy ice cream including Piggy Poo and vanilla flavours with delicious chocolate sauce
– Pizza is available for Adults if pre-ordered
– Presentation of the birthday cake (cake not included but if you need one we can provide a lovely cake for only £15)
– Party team will sing Happy Birthday to the party child
– Party bags full of piglets goodies (5 items)
– Printed party invitations sent in the post to the organiser
– A free gift for the party child (£10 gift voucher to use in the shop)
– Birthday badge for the birthday child
Whatever the weather, we’ve catered for it! Our party lunch is served in the fabulous private party room which is undercover, the tractor & trailer ride and animal barn are all sheltered too.
– Minimum of 10 paying children per party
– Maximum of 20 children per party
– 1 adult free per paying child
– Additional adults are charged at £4.50
– Call 01904 499700 to book your party
£179.50 must be paid online to secure the date (this is the cost of 10 children).
We can add more children for you at a later date, please call 01904 499700 to book and pay for the additional children.
Guests must arrive 15 minutes prior to the party starting – parties have to start at the designated time.
Birthday child and parents are asked to arrive 20 minutes prior to the party – this gives the party host time to run over everything with them for the day.
Once your party has been booked, you’ll be sent an email confirming your booking. One week before the party date you’ll receive an email reminding you to give us all the names of the children and total numbers
Health and safety of the children remains the responsibility of the adults in the party.
We require a minimum of 1 adult for every 4 children in the party
Don’t forget to remind the party children to bring a spare change of clothes, a coat, wellies and suitable clothing for the time of year
We really hope you would like to celebrate your special day at Piglets, we aim to make it as special as we can!
at The Farmers Cart,, Towthorpe Grange, Towthorpe Moor Lane, York, North Yorkshire, YO32 9ST19.09 miles
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!
Be safe this Bonfire Night
Be safe this Bonfire Night by making sure that you, pets and your family know and follow the very important Fireworks Code. Have fun if you are going to an event or having friends and family round at home. It includes safety rules for sparklers too! You will also be able to download our Fireworks Code poster to display if you are hosting an event.