Rocky Road recipe
- 150g butter
- 350g dark chocolate
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 250g Maryland cookies (or any cookies or biscuits of your choice!)
- 150g marshmallows
- icing sugar to dust on top
- Melt the butter, chocolate and syrup together in a saucepan on a low heat.
- Bash the cookies (in a plastic bag or inside a tea towel) with a rolling pin and aim to be left with big cookie chunks and crumbs too.
- Pour the crushed cookies into the choc/butter/syrup mixture.
- Pour in marshmallows and stir well.
- Pop the mixture into a tin and let it set in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- Once your Rocky Road is set, dust it with icing sugar and cut it into bars.
Send your children to school with a Valentine's treat to brighten up their day!
Mrs Bagshaws Wartime Treacle Cake
Delicious anytime of the year but great for autumn and bonfire night
Valentine's Day Chocolate Heart Cake
Chocolate perfection for Valentine’s Day this month.
We love these-store in a tupperware they last for ages (if they don't get eaten!!)
20% OFF PERSONALISED SCHOOL LABELS
School is about your kids losing themselves in learning; not about losing their supplies.
With Stuck On You, you can ensure nothing ever goes missing again—from clothes and shoes through to drink bottles and lunchboxes. For a limited time, take 20% off the entire range of Stuck On You labels!
Since 2001, Explore Learning have helped over 200,000 children to excel academically, reach their potential and achieve the best possible results.
Mapped to the school curriculum, we ensure children progress academically and develop socially, changing their attitude towards learning.