Rocky Road recipe
- 150g butter
- 350g dark chocolate
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 250g Maryland cookies (or any cookies or biscuits of your choice!)
- 150g marshmallows
- icing sugar to dust on top
- Melt the butter, chocolate and syrup together in a saucepan on a low heat.
- Bash the cookies (in a plastic bag or inside a tea towel) with a rolling pin and aim to be left with big cookie chunks and crumbs too.
- Pour the crushed cookies into the choc/butter/syrup mixture.
- Pour in marshmallows and stir well.
- Pop the mixture into a tin and let it set in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- Once your Rocky Road is set, dust it with icing sugar and cut it into bars.
Blackberry and Apple Loaf
A lovely autumn loaf cake to enjoy with a cup of tea!
Homemade Strawberry Jam
Homemade strawberry jam made from surplus fruit
Very Cheesy Nibbles
These are sooo easy to make, and simply delicious!
So simple, and the kids LOVE it!
20% OFF PERSONALISED SCHOOL LABELS
School is about your kids losing themselves in learning; not about losing their supplies.
With Stuck On You, you can ensure nothing ever goes missing again—from clothes and shoes through to drink bottles and lunchboxes. For a limited time, take 20% off the entire range of Stuck On You labels!
Why seize the summer?
Explore Learning believe progress shouldn’t stop at the end of term, and research shows it shouldn’t either.
71% of parents think their children’s abilities drop by the time the new school year starts. We’ve developed a jam-packed summer programme of workshops to give your child the best start to the new school year. Save £50 this summer–why wait?