Rocky Road recipe
- 150g butter
- 350g dark chocolate
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 250g Maryland cookies (or any cookies or biscuits of your choice!)
- 150g marshmallows
- icing sugar to dust on top
- Melt the butter, chocolate and syrup together in a saucepan on a low heat.
- Bash the cookies (in a plastic bag or inside a tea towel) with a rolling pin and aim to be left with big cookie chunks and crumbs too.
- Pour the crushed cookies into the choc/butter/syrup mixture.
- Pour in marshmallows and stir well.
- Pop the mixture into a tin and let it set in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- Once your Rocky Road is set, dust it with icing sugar and cut it into bars.
Autumn Apple Cake
A delicious gooey apple and raisin cake, sandwiched with apple jam and apple butter cream - if, like us, you have a surfeit of apples, make your own apple jam!
Mrs Bagshaws Wartime Treacle Cake
Delicious anytime of the year but great for autumn and bonfire night
Chocolate and Hazelnut Cupcakes
The hidden hazlenut spread turns these cupcakes into something very cheeky!
Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Another tasty cupcake recipe!
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here