Rocky Road recipe
- 150g butter
- 350g dark chocolate
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 250g Maryland cookies (or any cookies or biscuits of your choice!)
- 150g marshmallows
- icing sugar to dust on top
- Melt the butter, chocolate and syrup together in a saucepan on a low heat.
- Bash the cookies (in a plastic bag or inside a tea towel) with a rolling pin and aim to be left with big cookie chunks and crumbs too.
- Pour the crushed cookies into the choc/butter/syrup mixture.
- Pour in marshmallows and stir well.
- Pop the mixture into a tin and let it set in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- Once your Rocky Road is set, dust it with icing sugar and cut it into bars.
Strawberry Mess Cupcakes
A twist on Eton Mess - cupcakes instead of a pudding-very tasty!
So simple, and the kids LOVE it!
Royal icing sets hard and is a great way to decorate biscuits.
Toffee Apple Cupcakes
We have a yummy recipe for you to try at home with your children!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!
Go Ape Competition
Join the Adventure - Imagine going into school and telling your class you have just won them ALL a trip to Go Ape! What a great treat for 2017 that would be. We have teamed up with the lovely people over at award winning Go Ape to give 4 classes the chance of winning a class trip to a Go Ape venue. Live Life more adventuously - our challenge to you