Chocolate Goo Cakes
20minutes cooking time
- 120g soft margarine
- 110g caster sugar
- 30g cocoa
- 2 large eggs
- 170g self-raising flour
- 110g plain or milk chocolate (cooking chocolate melts better but you can use normal chocolate if you wish)
- Icing sugar for dusting or icing pens for decorating.
- Put 12 cupcake or muffin cases in a cupcake/muffin cake tray.
- Put the margarine, sugar, eggs, flour and cocoa in a large bowl and using an electric hand whisk beat together until smooth.
- Spoon half the mixture into the paper cases. Break the chocolate evenly into 12 chunks (depending on the number of cakes you are making) and place a piece of chocolate in the centre of each cake. Spoon the remaining mixture over the top, ensuring the chocolate is covered.
- Bake the cakes in a pre-heated oven, 190 degrees centigrade/ 375 degrees Fahrenheit/ gas mark 5, for around 20 minutes or until well risen.
- Leave the cakes for around 5 minutes and either dust with sifted icing sugar or use your icing pens to decorate and enjoy while still warm and the chocolate centre is gooey.
- The cakes can also be eaten cold but the goo turns instead to a lovely solid chocolate centre. Yum!
Chocolate and Hazelnut Cupcakes
The hidden hazlenut spread turns these cupcakes into something very cheeky!
So simple, and the kids LOVE it!
Dairy Free Cupcakes
Just because you can't eat dairy does not mean you should miss out on eating cupcakes...
Banana and Walnut Loaf
A great way of using up old bananas instead of throwing them away...
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Eye-boggling events near you
If you are looking for something new and exciting to do this Easter then look no further than than Fantastic for Families...the nation's new listings website for families. Click here for their top picks for creative family outings this Easter!