.Suitable for freezing
10minutes cooking time
- 5-6 new potatoes
- Handful of green beans
- A small cup of baby peas (Petite Pois)
- 3-4 Button mushrooms sliced
- ½ leek
- 10-15 slices of ham (I used turkey ham)
- Salt & Pepper
- A packet of Brie Cheese
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into bite size chunks.
- Put them in a pot of boiling water and let them boil for about 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, trim the edges of the green beans and add them into the same pot.
- While they are boiling - for another 5 minutes, cut the mushrooms into slices and fry them in a hot pan with olive oil.
- Then cut the leek and add that to the pan and then add the peas.
- The potatoes and the green beans will be cooked enough by now, strain the water and add them to the pan with mushrooms and leeks.
- Slice the ham into strips and mix them all together.
- Then break the Brie cheese into small chunks and mix them with rest of dish - let it melt and season with salt and pepper.
Serve with French crusty bread.
It's simple and easy to make. The best bit is that it contains 4 portions of your '5 a day'