Warm Summer Salad
10minutes cooking time
- 5-6 new potatoes
- Handful of green beans
- A small cup of baby peas (Petite Pois)
- 3-4 Button mushrooms sliced
- ½ leek
- 10-15 slices of ham (I used turkey ham)
- Salt & Pepper
- A packet of Brie Cheese
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into bite size chunks.
- Put them in a pot of boiling water and let them boil for about 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, trim the edges of the green beans and add them into the same pot.
- While they are boiling – for another 5 minutes, cut the mushrooms into slices and fry them in a hot pan with olive oil.
- Then cut the leek and add that to the pan and then add the peas.
- The potatoes and the green beans will be cooked enough by now, strain the water and add them to the pan with mushrooms and leeks.
- Slice the ham into strips and mix them all together.
- Then break the Brie cheese into small chunks and mix them with rest of dish – let it melt and season with salt and pepper.
Mexican Chicken and Mixed Pepper Fajitas
The Elmscot Group's cookbook -Children’s Mealtime Favourites
So many fillings to choose from with this delicious folded pizza!
Roasted Leek, Endive, Walnut and Apple Salad with Goats Cheese
It’s always nice to have something a little bit different from a standard salad and this wintery salad is just that.
Beef or Pork Ribs
The Stores chef Tim has a great recipe for BBQ ribs to share with the readers of Raring2go! Don't worry if the weather doesn’t hold – they’re just as good made in the oven as they are on the BBQ.
hosting a Haunted House Party
Raise money for the British Heart Foundation whilst having a fang-tastic time! Entertain your guest by playing ghostly games and dancing to mysterious music. Why not wow your guests with these healthy and tasty spooky snacks? If you would like to do some freaky face paints then watch these step by step video tutorials. Fri 27th-31st Oct
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!