Chinese Take Away at Home
10minutes cooking time
- Blue Dragon Thai Green Curry
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 400g chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 200g baby aubergine & pea aubergine or substitute with regular aubergine & mushrooms
- Blue Dragon fish sauce and palm/caster sugar to taste.
- Gently fry the aromatic paste
- Stir in the coconut milk
- Add the dry & fresh ingredients
- Paste: Fry your meat in a splash of vegetable oil until cooked through, reduce heat to medium and add your paste and gently cook for a minute to release the flavours & aromas.
- Coconut Milk: Add the Coconut Milk and bring up to the boil.
- Dry Ingredients: Add the dry ingredients and vegetables (as we are not a big fan of aubergine, we only used mushrooms) and simmer for about 10 minutes until all infused with the flavours and cooked through. Serve with egg-fried rice.
The Blue Dragon Hamper included Noodles, Sweet Chilli Sauce, Soy Sauce, Thai Green, Black-bean Sauce, Chinese BBQ, Chopsticks, Apron and a Wooden Spoon. Its a great way to create your own take away. Our Tha Green Curry was one of the many dishes included in the Hamper.
Leek and Cheddar Cheese Crumble
The perfect side dish to accompany any Sunday roast.
Meatballs with tomato sauce.
Delicious homemade meatballs and tomato sauce - a perfect winter warmer!
Rice and Raisin Pilaf
For a dinner party dish, you’ll be ‘hostess with the mostess’ with Cathryn’s delicious raisin and rice pilaf. This humble dish is a blend of both sweet and savoury flavours with a regal past, once served at banquets for Alexander the Great.
Italian Cheeses Ravioli with a Butter, Almond, Sage and Honey Granish
Why not try Giovanni Rana’s recipe for this traditional Italian summer favourite, Italian Cheeses Ravioli with a butter and almond garnish, as created by Mr Giovanni Rana and Antonella Rana in this short film.
What's on this Easter
Are you looking for some fun through the Easter holidays? Maybe you want to go on an Easter Egg Hunt? Meet the Easter Bunny himself or visit somewhere new? Our What's On Guide will help you plan your diary for a packed fortnight local to you or maybe even further afield if you are feeling more adventurous! Click here and localise to get started!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here