Chinese Take Away at Home
10minutes cooking time
- Blue Dragon Thai Green Curry
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 400g chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 200g baby aubergine & pea aubergine or substitute with regular aubergine & mushrooms
- Blue Dragon fish sauce and palm/caster sugar to taste.
- Gently fry the aromatic paste
- Stir in the coconut milk
- Add the dry & fresh ingredients
- Paste: Fry your meat in a splash of vegetable oil until cooked through, reduce heat to medium and add your paste and gently cook for a minute to release the flavours & aromas.
- Coconut Milk: Add the Coconut Milk and bring up to the boil.
- Dry Ingredients: Add the dry ingredients and vegetables (as we are not a big fan of aubergine, we only used mushrooms) and simmer for about 10 minutes until all infused with the flavours and cooked through. Serve with egg-fried rice.
The Blue Dragon Hamper included Noodles, Sweet Chilli Sauce, Soy Sauce, Thai Green, Black-bean Sauce, Chinese BBQ, Chopsticks, Apron and a Wooden Spoon. Its a great way to create your own take away. Our Tha Green Curry was one of the many dishes included in the Hamper.
Giovanni Rana’s mozzarella, tomatoes and olives ravioli
If you have the luxury of time, why not try Mr Giovanni Rana’s unique recipe for these traditional Italian treasures: Mozeralla, tomato and olive ravioli with pesto Genovese, using his short film and the recipe below.
This dough recipe is perfect for savoury and sweet pizzas!
Mexican Chicken and Mixed Pepper Fajitas
The Elmscot Group's cookbook -Children’s Mealtime Favourites
Meatballs with tomato sauce.
Delicious homemade meatballs and tomato sauce - a perfect winter warmer!
hosting a Haunted House Party
Raise money for the British Heart Foundation whilst having a fang-tastic time! Entertain your guest by playing ghostly games and dancing to mysterious music. Why not wow your guests with these healthy and tasty spooky snacks? If you would like to do some freaky face paints then watch these step by step video tutorials. Fri 27th-31st Oct
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!