Chinese Take Away at Home
10minutes cooking time
- Blue Dragon Thai Green Curry
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 400g chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 200g baby aubergine & pea aubergine or substitute with regular aubergine & mushrooms
- Blue Dragon fish sauce and palm/caster sugar to taste.
- Gently fry the aromatic paste
- Stir in the coconut milk
- Add the dry & fresh ingredients
- Paste: Fry your meat in a splash of vegetable oil until cooked through, reduce heat to medium and add your paste and gently cook for a minute to release the flavours & aromas.
- Coconut Milk: Add the Coconut Milk and bring up to the boil.
- Dry Ingredients: Add the dry ingredients and vegetables (as we are not a big fan of aubergine, we only used mushrooms) and simmer for about 10 minutes until all infused with the flavours and cooked through. Serve with egg-fried rice.
The Blue Dragon Hamper included Noodles, Sweet Chilli Sauce, Soy Sauce, Thai Green, Black-bean Sauce, Chinese BBQ, Chopsticks, Apron and a Wooden Spoon. Its a great way to create your own take away. Our Tha Green Curry was one of the many dishes included in the Hamper.
Chicken and Pea Risotto
This is a really simple, but tasty meal.
Like a sausage casserole but with the added scone topping!
Spiced lamb with couscous salad
This is a very simple, but delicious meal, hot or cold.
Chip shop cod fillets
Served with homemade curry sauce, chips & minted mushy peas.
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!