25minutes cooking time
- Pizza Dough
- Chocolate spread
- Chocolate drops - white, milk and/or dark
- Desired toppings:fruit, sweets, mini mashmallows, toasted nuts etc.
- Make the pizza dough using our recipe HERE or use a shop bought base.
- Roll the dough out on a floured surface to an 11 inch round, put it on a lined baking tray
- Brush all over with melted butter
- Cook for 20 mins, until golden brown (or according to packet instructions)
- Spread over chocolate spread (I love the chocolate orange spread, but whatever your favourite is will do the job!
- Sprinkle with mixed chocolate drops and mini mashmallows
- Bake in the oven until the chocolate and mashmallows start to melt (2-5 mins)
- Add extra toppings if desired - strawberries, raspberries, chopped banana, toasted nuts, sprinkles etc.
- Cut into wedges - a great sharing dessert!
Easy Peasy Strawberry Ice Cream
Easy Peasy Strawberry Ice cream is super good for you
No Bake Cheesecake
I love this cheesecake - easy to make and very tasty!
Carrot Cake with Orange Mascarpone Cream
The Elmscot Group's cookbook -Children’s Mealtime Favourites
Cooking with the Kids: Seasonal Fruit Tart
A classic fruit tart recipe that can be made with seasonal fruit, or the fruit that most appeals to the little mouths in your household.
20% OFF PERSONALISED SCHOOL LABELS
School is about your kids losing themselves in learning; not about losing their supplies.
With Stuck On You, you can ensure nothing ever goes missing again—from clothes and shoes through to drink bottles and lunchboxes. For a limited time, take 20% off the entire range of Stuck On You labels!
Since 2001, Explore Learning have helped over 200,000 children to excel academically, reach their potential and achieve the best possible results.
Mapped to the school curriculum, we ensure children progress academically and develop socially, changing their attitude towards learning.