Traffic Light Puffs
20minutes cooking time
- 375g Puff pastry
- I med Egg, beaten
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 9 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp red or green pesto
- 100g Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 small courgette
- Wash your hands and put your apron on
- Check you have all your ingredients
- Pre-heat the oven to 160 and grease the baking tray (GROWN UPS WILL HELP)
- Sprinkle the work area with flour and roll out the puff pastry
- Cut out 18 rectangles and score a line ¼ inch from edge to make a border.
- Using a fork prick holes all inside the border. Brush with egg. Cut out circles of yellow pepper about the same size as the tomato.
- Spread each rectangle with pesto and mozzarella.
- Top each rectangle with a courgette circle, then a cherry tomato half.
- Put in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Serve with some salad
Beef or Pork Ribs
The Stores chef Tim has a great recipe for BBQ ribs
Ham baked in Ginger Ale
This is a delicious meal for any Sunday lunch (make sure your ham is big enough for leftovers the next day!
Leek and Pulled Ham Bubble and Squeak with a Poached Egg
It’s always a wonder what to do with leftovers from a Sunday lunch. A few roast potatoes, a bit of cabbage, a spoonful of stray peas and perhaps a few overly crispy parsnips...
Chicken breast roll garnished with Kalettes®
Chicken breast roll filled with roasted red pepper garnished with Kalettes® and potato cubes.
Win with Raring2go!
Everyone likes to receive goodies in the post don't they?! With our regular competitions you are always in with a great chance of winning (as long as you enter of course!) Head on over to our competitions page and see what is on offer this month-you need to be a member, but that's free and easy to do! Go on, what are you waiting for?! Get winning!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here