Traffic Light Puffs
20minutes cooking time
- 375g Puff pastry
- I med Egg, beaten
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 9 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp red or green pesto
- 100g Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 small courgette
- Wash your hands and put your apron on
- Check you have all your ingredients
- Pre-heat the oven to 160 and grease the baking tray (GROWN UPS WILL HELP)
- Sprinkle the work area with flour and roll out the puff pastry
- Cut out 18 rectangles and score a line ¼ inch from edge to make a border.
- Using a fork prick holes all inside the border. Brush with egg. Cut out circles of yellow pepper about the same size as the tomato.
- Spread each rectangle with pesto and mozzarella.
- Top each rectangle with a courgette circle, then a cherry tomato half.
- Put in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Serve with some salad
Toad in the Hole
A true comfort food. We love ours with mash, veg and gravy!
Chinese Take Away at Home
Its really easy, here is our Thai Green Curry...
Healthy Pasta Salad
Try making this healthy pasta salad at home.
I LOVE cottage pie - pure comfort food, and the kids help!
If you are looking for ideas to keep the children busy throughout the Christmas holidays, or the kids want some ideas and inspiration for cards and gifts them take a look at our Winter KidsZone. Jam packed full of fun ideas that everyone can get involved in! Activities for indoors and out - some are messy, some are not! What are you waiting for?!?!
We all know that the festive period is a time for giving, spending time as a family and for over indulging, and we are here to help! Our Christmas recipe section has lots of tasty treats to satisfy the sweet and savoury cravings of the whole family. Get busy in the kitchen with the kids and enjoy some delicious food together this Christmas.