Traffic Light Puffs
20minutes cooking time
- 375g Puff pastry
- I med Egg, beaten
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 9 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp red or green pesto
- 100g Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 small courgette
- Wash your hands and put your apron on
- Check you have all your ingredients
- Pre-heat the oven to 160 and grease the baking tray (GROWN UPS WILL HELP)
- Sprinkle the work area with flour and roll out the puff pastry
- Cut out 18 rectangles and score a line ¼ inch from edge to make a border.
- Using a fork prick holes all inside the border. Brush with egg. Cut out circles of yellow pepper about the same size as the tomato.
- Spread each rectangle with pesto and mozzarella.
- Top each rectangle with a courgette circle, then a cherry tomato half.
- Put in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Serve with some salad
My girls love garlic bread; it is so easy and cheap to make!
Giovanni Rana’s mozzarella, tomatoes and olives ravioli
If you have the luxury of time, why not try Mr Giovanni Rana’s unique recipe for these traditional Italian treasures: Mozeralla, tomato and olive ravioli with pesto Genovese, using his short film and the recipe below.
Mackerel with Spinach (Macher Chorchori)
Based on the traditional Bengali dish known as ‘chorchori’ (medley) this is variation which I learnt to cook from my father
Like a sausage casserole but with the added scone topping!
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here