Easter egg fairy cakes
10minutes cooking time
- 150g softened butter
- 150g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 125g self raising flour
- 25g cocoa powder
- Beat together the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until the mixture is pale and creamy.
- Add the eggs to the mixture, one at a time and stir until smooth.
- Mix in the flour and cocoa powder.
- Spoon into cake cases in a bun tin and cook for 15 minutes.
- The cakes are done when they are well-risen and golden brown and feel springy in the middle. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
- To decorate, make butter icing by mixing 100g butter, softened with 215g icing sugar and 1-4 tsp milk (if needed) and spread it over the top of the cakes, then add mini Easter eggs or mini chocolate buttons.
Spicy Easter Bunny Biscuits
Spicy Easter Bunny biscuits: easy to make and easy to enjoy!
Individual Baked Easter Cheesecakes
These individual cheesecakes are very sweet and so easy to make...
Cream cheese Easter biscuits
These Easter biscuits are delicious iced or un-iced.
Marshmallow Sheep Cupcakes
Be inspired by these Marshmallow Sheep Cupcakes from Annabel Karmel. Bake regular and mini party cupcakes and decorate these party cupcakes to make little marshmallow sheep
20% OFF PERSONALISED SCHOOL LABELS
School is about your kids losing themselves in learning; not about losing their supplies.
With Stuck On You, you can ensure nothing ever goes missing again—from clothes and shoes through to drink bottles and lunchboxes. For a limited time, take 20% off the entire range of Stuck On You labels!
Try the multi‑award winning online reading programme for ages 2–13. Designed by expert educators, it's the proven way to help your child learn to read and prepare for school while having fun.
Reading Eggs makes learning to read easy and fun for young kids — and it really works!