Easter egg fairy cakes
10minutes cooking time
- 150g softened butter
- 150g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 125g self raising flour
- 25g cocoa powder
- Beat together the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until the mixture is pale and creamy.
- Add the eggs to the mixture, one at a time and stir until smooth.
- Mix in the flour and cocoa powder.
- Spoon into cake cases in a bun tin and cook for 15 minutes.
- The cakes are done when they are well-risen and golden brown and feel springy in the middle. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
- To decorate, make butter icing by mixing 100g butter, softened with 215g icing sugar and 1-4 tsp milk (if needed) and spread it over the top of the cakes, then add mini Easter eggs or mini chocolate buttons.
You cannot beat this classic carrot cake recipe...
Cream cheese Easter biscuits
These Easter biscuits are delicious iced or un-iced.
Lamb Ratatouille-A veg and lamb feast
Slow cooked leg of lamb with a delicious ratatouille sauce..
Chocolate Rabbit Biscuits for Easter
These cute little biscuits don't just have to be rabbits...
Looking for ways to save money on those family days out? Want the best discounts on those cinema trips? How about getting “Kids Eat Free” at that family meal out? Or get the best deal when booking that UK summer break?
We have the answer!!!
Kids Pass is the UK’s No. 1 family discount pass used by parents.
Click here to join over 1 million members...
Become a member today!
Becoming a member of Raring2go! is quick and simple, and even better - it is FREE! For a couple of minutes of your time signing up you will be rewarded with a national and local newsletter monthly, as well as being eligible to take advantage of our members only discounts and competitions! What more do you need? Sign up today!