No Bake Cheesecake
- 8oz Digestive Biscuits, crushed
- 4oz Margarine
- 2oz Soft Brown Sugar
- 1 Tin Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Pint Double Cream
- 1 lb Cream Cheese (full fat)
- 8 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Pie Filling, fresh fruit or chocolate
- Melt margarine
- Add the crushed biscuits and sugar and mix well
- Push into a loose bottom tin or pastry dish - compact it down well with the bottom of a glass or back of spoon.
- Put the condensed milk, cream cheese and double cream into a moulinex and beat it together.
- Add the lemon juice slowly (you may not need it all) until the mixture thickens.
- Pour the mixture over the biscuit base.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Put the fruit or pie filling on top. For an added treat you could grate chocolate over the top! (chocolate orange is nice!)
These tasty fruit parcels can have any fruit inside!
With your favourite filling, this is a great pudding
Carrot Cake with Orange Mascarpone Cream
The Elmscot Group's cookbook -Children’s Mealtime Favourites
Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Chocolate Tart
Treat yourself and that someone special this Valentine’s Day
If you are looking for ideas to keep the children busy throughout the Christmas holidays, or the kids want some ideas and inspiration for cards and gifts them take a look at our Winter KidsZone. Jam packed full of fun ideas that everyone can get involved in! Activities for indoors and out - some are messy, some are not! What are you waiting for?!?!
Now that we are in winter everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to enjoy the festive season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the world around you - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle!