25minutes cooking time
- Pizza Dough
- Chocolate spread
- Chocolate drops - white, milk and/or dark
- Desired toppings:fruit, sweets, mini mashmallows, toasted nuts etc.
- Make the pizza dough using our recipe HERE or use a shop bought base.
- Roll the dough out on a floured surface to an 11 inch round, put it on a lined baking tray
- Brush all over with melted butter
- Cook for 20 mins, until golden brown (or according to packet instructions)
- Spread over chocolate spread (I love the chocolate orange spread, but whatever your favourite is will do the job!
- Sprinkle with mixed chocolate drops and mini mashmallows
- Bake in the oven until the chocolate and mashmallows start to melt (2-5 mins)
- Add extra toppings if desired - strawberries, raspberries, chopped banana, toasted nuts, sprinkles etc.
- Cut into wedges - a great sharing dessert!
Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Chocolate Tart
Treat yourself and that someone special this Valentine’s Day
With your favourite filling, this is a great pudding
Carrot Cake with Orange Mascarpone Cream
The Elmscot Group's cookbook -Children’s Mealtime Favourites
Cooking with the Kids: Seasonal Fruit Tart
A classic fruit tart recipe that can be made with seasonal fruit, or the fruit that most appeals to the little mouths in your household.
20% OFF PERSONALISED SCHOOL LABELS
School is about your kids losing themselves in learning; not about losing their supplies.
With Stuck On You, you can ensure nothing ever goes missing again—from clothes and shoes through to drink bottles and lunchboxes. For a limited time, take 20% off the entire range of Stuck On You labels!
Try the multi‑award winning online reading programme for ages 2–13. Designed by expert educators, it's the proven way to help your child learn to read and prepare for school while having fun.
Reading Eggs makes learning to read easy and fun for young kids — and it really works!