25minutes cooking time
- Pizza Dough
- Chocolate spread
- Chocolate drops - white, milk and/or dark
- Desired toppings:fruit, sweets, mini mashmallows, toasted nuts etc.
- Make the pizza dough using our recipe HERE or use a shop bought base.
- Roll the dough out on a floured surface to an 11 inch round, put it on a lined baking tray
- Brush all over with melted butter
- Cook for 20 mins, until golden brown (or according to packet instructions)
- Spread over chocolate spread (I love the chocolate orange spread, but whatever your favourite is will do the job!
- Sprinkle with mixed chocolate drops and mini mashmallows
- Bake in the oven until the chocolate and mashmallows start to melt (2-5 mins)
- Add extra toppings if desired - strawberries, raspberries, chopped banana, toasted nuts, sprinkles etc.
- Cut into wedges - a great sharing dessert!
Naughty but nice Limoncello Trifle
I wanted a limoncello trifle, so I made up my own recipe...
Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Chocolate Tart
Treat yourself and that someone special this Valentine’s Day
Carrot Cake with Orange Mascarpone Cream
The Elmscot Group's cookbook -Children’s Mealtime Favourites
Cooking with the Kids: Seasonal Fruit Tart
A classic fruit tart recipe that can be made with seasonal fruit, or the fruit that most appeals to the little mouths in your household.
We build holidays around you. Not us. And with over 175 parcs in wonderful locations throughout Europe, we're sure we've got the perfect place for you.
Wherever your're headed, you'll find the possibilities are endless! So why not make the most of our flexible travel dates and find the perfect holiday for your family?
What's more, you can save £££!
Now that we are in winter everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to enjoy the festive season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the world around you - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle!