- Biscuits (you can cheat and use Rich Tea and Digestives or if you are Raring2bake! then use our biscuit recipe HERE)
- Icing Sugar
- Tubes of icing
- Make biscuits. Use the BISCUIT recipe HERE
- Make icing using the Icing Sugar and mixing water until there are no lumps and it is a pouring consistency, but not too watery
- Pour the icing onto the biscuit
- Stick a Marshmallow onto the icing before it sets.
- Once the icing has set use the icing tubes to decorate with eyes, nose, buttons, scarf and any other details you fancy.
Christmas Jelly Pot
Tasty and very effective. Grown up looking pudding for kids.
Christmas Marshmallow Lollies
Perfect for children of any age to make and give to friends.
Have you ever thought of making miniature Christmas Cupcakes?
Christmas Tree Cupcakes
These are so cute, the children can help with every stage!
We build holidays around you. Not us. And with over 175 parcs in wonderful locations throughout Europe, we're sure we've got the perfect place for you.
Wherever your're headed, you'll find the possibilities are endless! So why not make the most of our flexible travel dates and find the perfect holiday for your family?
What's more, you can save £££!
Now that we are in winter everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to enjoy the festive season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the world around you - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle!