- Biscuits (you can cheat and use Rich Tea and Digestives or if you are Raring2bake! then use our biscuit recipe HERE)
- Icing Sugar
- Tubes of icing
- Make biscuits. Use the BISCUIT recipe HERE
- Make icing using the Icing Sugar and mixing water until there are no lumps and it is a pouring consistency, but not too watery
- Pour the icing onto the biscuit
- Stick a Marshmallow onto the icing before it sets.
- Once the icing has set use the icing tubes to decorate with eyes, nose, buttons, scarf and any other details you fancy.
Easy, yet delicious-certain to make you feel Christmassy!
I love making cookie decorations in the lead up to Christmas
Christmas Bubble and Squeak
A Christmas tradition with a Kalettes® twist
Giant Chocolate Buttons
Everyone loves chocolate buttons so how about these yummy giant chocolate buttons as a gift, to yourself or someone else!
20% OFF PERSONALISED SCHOOL LABELS
School is about your kids losing themselves in learning; not about losing their supplies.
With Stuck On You, you can ensure nothing ever goes missing again—from clothes and shoes through to drink bottles and lunchboxes. For a limited time, take 20% off the entire range of Stuck On You labels!
Try the multi‑award winning online reading programme for ages 2–13. Designed by expert educators, it's the proven way to help your child learn to read and prepare for school while having fun.
Reading Eggs makes learning to read easy and fun for young kids — and it really works!