Preschool Swimming Lessons, In At The Deep End
In at the deep end has been providing affordable and effective swimming solutions to the North East of England for over 10 years. We pride ourselves in being dynamic and forward thinking while retaining its small and family like feel. We aim to provide lessons at an affordable price while ensuring standards, quality and professionalism is second to none.
All of our beginner classes include two teachers - one on poolside and one in the water to assist. Classes run at a maximum of 2:12, this helps ensure that all swimmers make outstanding progress, are safe and ultimately have fun. Our classes are staffed by qualified Swim England and STA teachers a lot of whom are taught in house by our own trainer assessors to ensure high quality and impeccable standards.
Why adult and child classes?
- Adult and child classes help develop the bond between parent and child and helps foster a love of swimming for children from birth;
- By utilising a careful mix of games, repetition, independent learning and fun activities we are helping children learn the basis of swimming skills to help them progress through the main swim school at a faster rate when they are old enough;
- Children can then progress to our independent classes as happy and confident swimmers from the age of three.
Why choose us?
- Low cost affordable lessons with no admin/set up or booking fees;
- Highly qualified instructors;
- Lessons that follow the STA International Learn to Swim Program so children will work towards termly badges;
- Staff who are all employed by the company to ensure we retain control over quality and also pay staff the appropriate wages, offer holiday pay and pensions - we don't cut costs by using self-employed staff!
- We are a small and local swim school with over ten years knowledge and experience to ensure your children are in the best hands;
- Experience has told us that people want to go away during holidays so, all lessons run term time only as we understand people do not want to lose money on things they cannot attend.
Thornhill Academy, Saturday
- 11.00 - 11.30am for 18 month to 3 years
- 11.30 - 12 noon for 0 to 18 months
Castle View Community and Fitness Centre, Sunday
- 12.15 - 12.45pm for 0 to three years
- 2.15 - 2.45pm for 0 to three years.
If you are looking for ideas to keep the children busy throughout the Christmas holidays, or the kids want some ideas and inspiration for cards and gifts them take a look at our Winter KidsZone. Jam packed full of fun ideas that everyone can get involved in! Activities for indoors and out - some are messy, some are not! What are you waiting for?!?!
We all know that the festive period is a time for giving, spending time as a family and for over indulging, and we are here to help! Our Christmas recipe section has lots of tasty treats to satisfy the sweet and savoury cravings of the whole family. Get busy in the kitchen with the kids and enjoy some delicious food together this Christmas.