Childrens' Swimming Lessons, In At The Deep End
In at the deep end has been providing affordable and effective swimming solutions to the North East of England for over 10 years. We pride ourselves in being dynamic and forward thinking while retaining our small and family like feel. We aim to provide lessons at an affordable price while ensuring standards, quality and professionalism is second to none.
All of our beginner classes include two teachers - one on poolside and one in the water to assist. Classes run at a maximum of 2:12 which helps ensure that all swimmers make outstanding progress, are safe and ultimately have fun.
Our classes are staffed by qualified Swim England and STA teachers a lot of whom are taught in house by our own trainer assessors to ensure high quality and impeccable standards.
Why choose us?
- Low cost affordable lessons with no admin/set up or booking fees;
- Highly qualified instructors;
- Lessons that follow the STA International Learn to Swim Program so children will work towards termly badges;
- Staff who are all employed by the company to ensure we retain control over quality and also pay staff the appropriate wages, offer holiday pay and pensions - we don't cut costs by using self-employed staff!
- We are a small and local swim school with over ten years knowledge and experience to ensure your children are in the best hands;
- Experience has told us that people want to go away during holidays so, all lessons run term time only as we understand people do not want to lose money on things they cannot attend.
Lessons take place at the following locations. Contact in at the deep end for availability and exact times.
Monday & Friday evenings / Saturday morning
Castle View Community and Fitness Centre
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings / Saturday morning / Sunday lunchtime/early afternoon.
Join Explore Learning and save £50
Since 2001 over 200,000 children have excelled academically, reached their potential and achieved the best possible results with Explore Learning. Mapped to the school curriculum, we ensure children progress academically and develop socially, changing their attitude towards learning.
Win with Raring2go!
Everyone likes to receive goodies in the post don't they?! With our regular competitions you are always in with a great chance of winning (as long as you enter of course!) Head on over to our competitions page and see what is on offer this month-you need to be a member, but that's free and easy to do! Go on, what are you waiting for?! Get winning!