Childrens' Swimming Lessons, In At The Deep End
In at the deep end has been providing affordable and effective swimming solutions to the North East of England for over 10 years. We pride ourselves in being dynamic and forward thinking while retaining our small and family like feel. We aim to provide lessons at an affordable price while ensuring standards, quality and professionalism is second to none.
All of our beginner classes include two teachers – one on poolside and one in the water to assist. Classes run at a maximum of 2:12 which helps ensure that all swimmers make outstanding progress, are safe and ultimately have fun.
Our classes are staffed by qualified Swim England and STA teachers a lot of whom are taught in house by our own trainer assessors to ensure high quality and impeccable standards.
Why choose us?
- Low cost affordable lessons with no admin/set up or booking fees;
- Highly qualified instructors;
- Lessons that follow the STA International Learn to Swim Program so children will work towards termly badges;
- Staff who are all employed by the company to ensure we retain control over quality and also pay staff the appropriate wages, offer holiday pay and pensions – we don’t cut costs by using self-employed staff!
- We are a small and local swim school with over ten years knowledge and experience to ensure your children are in the best hands;
- Experience has told us that people want to go away during holidays so, all lessons run term time only as we understand people do not want to lose money on things they cannot attend.
Lessons take place at the following locations. Contact in at the deep end for availability and exact times.
Monday & Friday evenings / Saturday morning
Castle View Community and Fitness Centre
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings / Saturday morning / Sunday lunchtime/early afternoon.
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!