Round up your family and friends and get ready to have the time of your life as we bring four exceptional films to the big screen at Compton Verney. Taking place across four evenings this August, join us for a magical, outdoor screening of some of your favourite films set against the back drop of our lakeside.
Doors open at 7.30pm. Film starts promptly at 8.55pm.
Children (aged 0-18), £8
Essential carers, £8 when accompanying the person you care for
As voted for by you, we will be showing:
19 Aug - Mama Mia
20 Aug - Dirty Dancing
21 Aug - Bohemian Rhapsody
22 Aug - The Greatest Showman
If this is your first visit to an outdoor cinema event, don’t fear! Here are a few things we’d recommend bringing along:
- Firstly, you’ll need something comfy to sit on, seating is not provided. Camping chairs work well. Please remember not to bring any pop-up structures or other items which could obscure the film for other visitors. We also recommend warm clothing and a toasty blanket to wrap up in, as the weather can often turn quite chilly later on in the evenings. You may also want to bring waterproof clothing, just in case… we are in the UK after all!
- Feel free to bring a picnic. We will have everything you need from the bar to a range of delicious catering options to suit every taste.
- Please remember to pack up and dispose of any rubbish at the end of the evening.
- When leaving the event, a torch can also be useful but we will light your way with our beautiful festoons and driveway lighting!
- We will have additional loos on site closer to the screening area, but the loos at our welcome centre will be open as you come in and leave.
- We recommend making transport arrangements in advance. Check our website for directions. Share cars reducing the number of drivers and your emissions impact.
- Lastly, don’t forget your tickets! We accept print-outs or show us e-tickets on your phone, which will be scanned on arrival.