Witness castle life for yourself from mediaeval battle to the splendour of the Georgian State Rooms. Meet Henry VIII and his wives, witness a State Banquet with the Queen and re-live the preparations for battle in Kingmaker.
Merlin: The Dragon Tower - a great interactive experience inspired by the popular BBC TV show.
The Princess Tower - where wishes really can come true for those who dream of being a princess!
- The East Front - Marvel at the Castle's mighty defensive towers and ramparts including the gatehouse portcullis.
- The Great Hall and State Rooms - Fully restored to their 17th Century elegance and home to the Castle's most prized artefacts
- Secrets and Scandals of the Royal Weekend Party - Experience life, upstairs and downstairs, in a Victorian household.
- The Mound - Explore the trial to the top of the oldest part of the Castle with splendid views of the Castle and grounds
- Kingmaker - Experience the sights and smells of 15th Century battle
- Grounds and Gardens - Relax in stunning' Capability' Brown landscaped gardens on the banks of the River Avon
NEW IN 2016 - Choose your path through time to unravel history in the world’s first Horrible Histories adventure maze!
Face fun challenges: invade a Viking ship, survive the trenches, uncover evil plots and escape the maze before things go horribly wrong!
Please call or see website for details.
2 miles from junction 15 off M40. Warwick Castle is easily accessible by road or rail.
Open all year, April to September, daily, 10-6. October to March, daily, 10-5 Later opening for special events.
Advent Calendar Competition
This year we are bringing back our Advent Calendar Competition on our Facebook page! Each day from 1st - 24th December we will be running a task on the page and picking someone to win a prize bundle. With prizes from Our Little Globe, Stuck on You, Thermapen, Scentco UK, ToucanBox, HamaBeads, Orchard Toys, Pip Ahoy, Gotrovo and more, don't miss it!
If you are looking for ideas to keep the children busy throughout the Christmas holidays, or the kids want some ideas and inspiration for cards and gifts them take a look at our Winter KidsZone. Jam packed full of fun ideas that everyone can get involved in! Activities for indoors and out - some are messy, some are not! What are you waiting for?!?!