Witness castle life for yourself from mediaeval battle to the splendour of the Georgian State Rooms. Meet Henry VIII and his wives, witness a State Banquet with the Queen and re-live the preparations for battle in Kingmaker.
Merlin: The Dragon Tower - a great interactive experience inspired by the popular BBC TV show.
The Princess Tower - where wishes really can come true for those who dream of being a princess!
- The East Front - Marvel at the Castle's mighty defensive towers and ramparts including the gatehouse portcullis.
- The Great Hall and State Rooms - Fully restored to their 17th Century elegance and home to the Castle's most prized artefacts
- Secrets and Scandals of the Royal Weekend Party - Experience life, upstairs and downstairs, in a Victorian household.
- The Mound - Explore the trial to the top of the oldest part of the Castle with splendid views of the Castle and grounds
- Kingmaker - Experience the sights and smells of 15th Century battle
- Grounds and Gardens - Relax in stunning' Capability' Brown landscaped gardens on the banks of the River Avon
NEW IN 2016 - Choose your path through time to unravel history in the world’s first Horrible Histories adventure maze!
Face fun challenges: invade a Viking ship, survive the trenches, uncover evil plots and escape the maze before things go horribly wrong!
Please call or see website for details.
2 miles from junction 15 off M40. Warwick Castle is easily accessible by road or rail.
Open all year, April to September, daily, 10-6. October to March, daily, 10-5 Later opening for special events.
Become a member today!
Becoming a member of Raring2go! is quick and simple, and even better - it is FREE! For a couple of minutes of your time signing up you will be rewarded with a national and local newsletter monthly, as well as being eligible to take advantage of our members only discounts and competitions! What more do you need? Sign up today!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!